Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beaten...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Demonslayer7
Posts until end: 900


Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Posts: 112

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeb wrote:
Oh well, don't take this alpha test too seriously, gals and guys. It's not the end of the world!

I have to agree... I'm happy enough that the game is up, and looks so graphic-gasmic...

Okay, "graphic-gasmic" didn't work. At all. Sad

On a side note: I agree with Talonz...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BudMan
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 192
Location: South of the Kill Zone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkHydra wrote:
Budman I didn't start this thread to attack you so there wasn't any reason to defend yourself in the first place. Was I upset about losing? A little, hence, the statement I was PO'ed. Was I going to take it personally? No, I've been saying since it started I was going to to try not to take it too seriously. This thread was to try to annouce my loss in a sarcastic, if not, humorous manner. I'm sorry you interpretted it as an attack.

There, I've apologized for any personal offense you've taken and I've changed the Title of the thread so you don't feel so offended I hope. Whether you accept my apologies or not is up to you. I don't know what your definition of a "noob" is exactly but you won't have to deal with me anymore ingame. I'm through, you have it to yourself. Peace...


DarkHydra: I have no ill feelings toward you, I had thought we agreed apon a deal (which I could have misunderstood your words) and I was a little upset when you showed up with one of my biggest enemies trying to make a deal with Aerie. Hence the "don't talk to me screen shot". If you notice the next time you saw me I talked to you like nothing had happen. I had relized that even though you were under the influence of someone who would probably sacrifice their left arm to get rid of me, that you were not my enemy and I was not going to treat you as such. My comment that you deserve to lose was actully more how I felt at the time of the trade and not really how I feel now. I am sorry for it.


My comments were directed at these noobs whos names I already named once in another topic. Untill you (Vilinh and Talonz) stop butting your nose into every topic I post in. Untill you stop following me from server to server bashing me. Untill you stop following me around in game trying to block me ( like a true noob would do). Untill you little bitches stop FUCKING with me, you are not going to get an ounce of respect from me.

Vilinh you are the biggest hippocrate you talk about me acting childish maybe you should step back and take a good hard look at how you are acting. You say I act as If I have done nothing wrong well the truth is I have. I have made pleanty of mistakes because I am human and thats what humans do. I think the biggest mistake I made was thinking the group of A-hole's who go around pointing out all my flaws, should at the least live up to their own standards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Talonz
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 154
Location: Stockton, California

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BudMan wrote:
My comments were directed at these noobs whos names I already named once in another topic. Untill you (Vilinh and Talonz) stop butting your nose into every topic I post in. Untill you stop following me from server to server bashing me. Untill you stop following me around in game trying to block me ( like a true noob would do). Untill you little bitches stop FUCKING with me, you are not going to get an ounce of respect from me.

I didn't butt into "every" topic you post in.
I didn't chronically "screw" with you from server to server, bashing you.
I didn't call you hateful names throughout my whole entire posts, just like you've been doing.
I didn't constantly swear over and over, just like you've been doing.

You should be happy I am not like that. Yet for some reason, even though I don't do any of those things, you claim I do. I don't play like that. Razz Now please leave me out of it because I don't want to contribute to this argument.
_________________

This... This must be a nightmare! Those eyes... It's like looking into the eyes of the diablo!


Last edited by Talonz on Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960


Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Posts: 56
Location: Canada, BC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, Budman, you know what the goddamn problem is? You're just too freakin' incompetent for online communication. You do things that make newcomers look at you in disgust, and hate you for.. well.. being the horrible online communicator that you are, and seeming as though you have absolutely NO respect for others.

If somebody were to make a harmless joke loosely based on you, obviously in a common-sense way showing no hostility, you would just ignore that and start lashing out and bitching at them until you cause an illusionary shield appear, and a bunch of immaginary anal-rapage meteors crash into the person who WAS INNOCENT AND YOU ARE GUILTY HAHAHA (sorry, couldn't resist). Anyways, I did a bit of research into the unofficial WiA server, and discovered that you have actually been trying to get attention by threatening to quit multiple times..? That's the only logical explanation for quitting many, many times and coming back after a short period of time each time. I sure hope that another possible explanation isn't "because people wer making me cry!!1", because, believe me, that would be VERY bad for you. Use the first explanation if you don't want to look like an idiot. It would also seem as though you'd prefer to ditch a friend or two just to get your hands on some extra virtual wealth or items... or even respect for that matter. Anybody who would do this is an idiot in every non-idiot's AND idiot's book, so you couldn't admit it even if you could.

One more thing.. why is it that everyone you harrass/'can't communicate properly with' is usually (a) much cooler than yourself, (b) 100x nicer, (c) smarter and (d) an overall decent human being..? Somebody has been fux1ng too many meatballs. >_>
_________________
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V38
Posts until end: 1000


Joined: 03 Mar 2005
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that Very Happy It's a shame we wind up arguing over such trivial things, but I have to agree with pretty much everything HeatOmen just said.
_________________
Known as V
Because they wouldnt let me use numbers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pre
Posts until end: 600


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 436
Location: CT, United States

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does every thread evolve into a fight between Budman and other people. Geez let it go already, or do it somewhere else, I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Talonz
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 154
Location: Stockton, California

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre wrote:
How does every thread evolve into a fight between Budman and other people. Geez let it go already, or do it somewhere else, I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of it.

No idea...

By the way, I like your signature!
_________________

This... This must be a nightmare! Those eyes... It's like looking into the eyes of the diablo!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pre
Posts until end: 600


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 436
Location: CT, United States

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Have you heard of Pre? No one really knows of him anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
BudMan
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 192
Location: South of the Kill Zone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeatOmen wrote:
Alright, Budman, you know what the goddamn problem is? You're just too freakin' incompetent for online communication.


That statement is nothing more then a pure insult.


HeatOmen wrote:
You do things that make newcomers look at you in disgust, and hate you for..


The people who are bashing me are not newcomers. I have known Vil, Talonz and V for a long time now. Your the only "newbie" here that seems to have a problem with me.


HeatOmen wrote:

If somebody were to make a harmless joke loosely based on you, obviously in a common-sense way showing no hostility, you would just ignore that and start lashing out and bitching at them until you cause an illusionary shield appear, and a bunch of immaginary anal-rapage meteors crash into the person who WAS INNOCENT AND YOU ARE GUILTY HAHAHA (sorry, couldn't resist).


Hmm. Uncalled for but kinda funny. Laughing


HeatOmen wrote:

Anyways, I did a bit of research into the unofficial WiA server, and discovered that you have actually been trying to get attention by threatening to quit multiple times..?


WOW, and people joke about me having no life. I have quit a few times, feel free to make up your own reasons why. Rolling Eyes


HeatOmen wrote:

That's the only logical explanation for quitting many, many times and coming back after a short period of time each time. I sure hope that another possible explanation isn't "because people wer making me cry!!1", because, believe me, that would be VERY bad for you. Use the first explanation if you don't want to look like an idiot.


Why do you care SO much about how many times I quit? I have quit a few times and waited untill I cooled down to come back. BIG FREAKING DEAL GET OVER IT ALREADY!


HeatOmen wrote:
It would also seem as though you'd prefer to ditch a friend or two just to get your hands on some extra virtual wealth or items... or even respect for that matter.


I would like to think I have never done that. You have any proof of this?


HeatOmen wrote:
Anybody who would do this is an idiot in every non-idiot's AND idiot's book, so you couldn't admit it even if you could.


Im such an Idiot, that don't even make sense to me.


HeatOmen wrote:
One more thing.. why is it that everyone you harrass/'can't communicate properly with' is usually (a) much cooler than yourself, (b) 100x nicer, (c) smarter and (d) an overall decent human being..? Somebody has been fux1ng too many meatballs. >_>


WTF. This is about the dumbest thing you have said yet MAYBE, Laughing

Lets see these guys followed me around trying to block me, poping up in other servers and insulting me for no reason at all. They are trying to convince this community that I am the one causing problems when really they are. AND You think that these guys are cooler, 100x nicer, smarter and acting like a decent human beings.

When these guys seen me for the first time in Daria the first thing they did is surround me and start talking crap to me, and I kindly asked them to leave me alone. The decent thing to do would have been to just leave me alone but instead they would rather provoke me into something they can either take a screenshot of or explain in detail on the forums to prove to this community how horrible of a person I am. AND OMG they did it! they got a screenshot of me saying "don't talk to me" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


V38 wrote:
but I have to agree with pretty much everything HeatOmen just said.


really? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960


Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Posts: 56
Location: Canada, BC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuc*? I was telling you that you are too incompetent for proper online commmunication, and you are! As far as I can tell, you don't know how to chat to somebody without pissing them off, and.. well, you misinterpret things all the bloody goddamn time which leads you to come up the STUPIDEST arguements and comebacks. En-ee-ways.. let me evaluate you..
Quote:

I said: "Alright, Budman, you know what the goddamn problem is? You're just too freakin' incompetent for online communication."

You said: "That statement is nothing more than a pure insult."


Do you even know the true meaning of the word 'insult'? It seems as though you don't. The problem i'm having with what you said, is that there is no variance between 'insult' and 'pure insult' other than the fact that 'pure insult' would be ONLY an insult and NOTHING else. An insult is something that could be either used to make somebody appear stupid or treat them badly.. in this case it's neither. I'm not making you APPEAR stupid, because you already look stupid. I'm not TREATING you badly, because if I was treating you badly I wouldn't have told you at all. I was simply telling you why so many people dislike you, and it's a 100% true fact, so no argueing please.
Quote:

I said: "You do things that make newcomers look at you in disgust, and hate you for.." (You cut the part out that was the most important part)

You said: "The people who are bashing me are not newcomers. I have known Vil, Talonz and V for a long time now. Your the only "newbie" here that seems to have a problem with me."


I really don't see how I could be reffered to as a newbie if i've been signed up to these forums for over a year now. And seeing as how I came from WiA with a level 80(?) fighter, you cannot be calling me a newbie. Also, I WAS NOT talking about the people who are/were bashing you, if you would have taken an extra mere second to read my point. I'm talking about people who wittness your attitude for just a couple of seconds, hate you, and then usually keep quiet about it. USUALLY. Most of the time. >=)

Quote:
I said: "If somebody were to make a harmless joke loosely based on you, obviously in a common-sense way showing no hostility, you would just ignore that and start lashing out and bitching at them until you cause an illusionary shield appear, and a bunch of immaginary anal-rapage meteors crash into the person who WAS INNOCENT AND YOU ARE GUILTY HAHAHA (sorry, couldn't resist)."

You said: "Hmm. Uncalled for but kinda funny."


Funny in what way? How can it be funny when it's fact? Hmm?

Quote:
I said: "Anyways, I did a bit of research into the unofficial WiA server, and discovered that you have actually been trying to get attention by threatening to quit multiple times..?"

You said: "WOW, and people joke about me having no life. I have quit a few times, feel free to make up your own reasons why."


Thank-you for confirming my thoughts.

Quote:
I said: "That's the only logical explanation for quitting many, many times and coming back after a short period of time each time. I sure hope that another possible explanation isn't "because people wer making me cry!!1", because, believe me, that would be VERY bad for you. Use the first explanation if you don't want to look like an idiot."

You said: "Why do you care SO much about how many times I quit? I have quit a few times and waited untill I cooled down to come back. BIG FREAKING DEAL GET OVER IT ALREADY! "


Because where I come from people who say that they quit and then come back after awhile are chronic attention-seeekers, and these things don't vary much on different forums.. it almost never varies, actually. Btw.. why did you just act like that i've reffered to this more than once? You're insane.

Quote:
I said: "It would also seem as though you'd prefer to ditch a friend or two just to get your hands on some extra virtual wealth or items... or even respect for that matter."

You said: "I would like to think I have never done that. You have any proof of this?"


Mmmmmm... misinterpretation.. *drools*

I didn't say you did. Re-read that.

Quote:
I said: "Anybody who would do this is an idiot in every non-idiot's AND idiot's book, so you couldn't admit it even if you could."

You said: "Im such an Idiot, that don't even make sense to me. "


It means that IF your personality traits are telling me the truth about the friend thing, you simply wouldn't be able to admit doing it, because you'd believe that the other people who do it are idiots too, hence the idiot's book thing. If you can't understand this, you fail either my age or intelligence test. Pick either one.

Quote:
I said: "One more thing.. why is it that everyone you harrass/'can't communicate properly with' is usually (a) much cooler than yourself, (b) 100x nicer, (c) smarter and (d) an overall decent human being..? Somebody has been fux1ng too many meatballs. >_>"

You said: "WTF. This is about the dumbest thing you have said yet MAYBE, Laughing

Lets see these guys followed me around trying to block me, poping up in other servers and insulting me for no reason at all. They are trying to convince this community that I am the one causing problems when really they are. AND You think that these guys are cooler, 100x nicer, smarter and acting like a decent human beings.

When these guys seen me for the first time in Daria the first thing they did is surround me and start talking crap to me, and I kindly asked them to leave me alone. The decent thing to do would have been to just leave me alone but instead they would rather provoke me into something they can either take a screenshot of or explain in detail on the forums to prove to this community how horrible of a person I am. AND OMG they did it! they got a screenshot of me saying "don't talk to me" "


They should make a game called "Misinterpretation" with the "Operation"-style theme-song, and put your face on the box.. the board.. and all of the accessories. Either that or "Mis-communication".

Anyways, i'm not going to argue with you anymore, so good luck coming up with some new things to bitch at me about.

Note: The last quote arguement will be understood by everyone but yourself.
_________________
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Style by Oxeye Game Studio