Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkHydra
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Who's online? Reply with quote

I'd like to see a command or option for seeing who's online. Perhaps before you log in your character even. Also be nice ingame, not sure that it's a critical issue but it would be a nice feature for the friend type of community Daria will most likely have.
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, but I think a 'player search' command would be better if something like this were to be implimented. Why? If 1000 players were playing DoD, for example..
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
DarkHydra
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats true, or maybe a friends list where you can add the friends and enemies you're keeping a watch for.
Nexego
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkHydra wrote:
Thats true, or maybe a friends list where you can add the friends and enemies you're keeping a watch for.

The friend list will probably come with the beta, but I would personally like a function where you have to accept the friendship to be shown in the person's friend list. That means that you won't have enemies in your list(if the enemy doesn't happen to accept the friend request by mistake). I think this would give the game another RP-stylish feature. In my opinion wars, and "outdoor" PvPing will be much more interesting with this feature. You may be ambushed in the forest by your enemies without even knowing they're online!
Rolling Eyes

Named Nexego in the Silly Alpha and Assassin Lillian in Alpha2.

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision
That was planted in my brain
Still remain
Within the sound of silence

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Nexego/
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/Slakt/
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hit it right in the head, Nexego. I hate it when some random person I meet adds me to their friends list, a few weeks later is like "hi lol", and then I have to search desperately for an answer to who that person is. I hate it even more when i'm a high level and that person is a lower level, because 90% of the time they're trying to get something out of it.
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: