Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOOBS ALREADY!!!!!! :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wipout
Posts until end: 960


Joined: 05 Dec 2004
Posts: 56
Location: Trondheim, Norge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
1) befor the dod release did u ever see what budman did? ever herd what he sed to people with no reason?

2) 24/7 was a more like ironic, but he do play alot.. and i agree with its his choice.. i just feel bad for his choice.. and that his winning dont trouble me much.. if it did i would have played all day long, but i happen to have a "life" some of us call it..


That was me and it was for catslayer
_________________
Just Putte, red of the gifted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Eponick
Posts until end: 800


Joined: 24 Jan 2005
Posts: 237
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Interaction with BudMan has dropped my brain functions

Obviously.

Anonymous wrote:
Oh....you mean there's a DIFFRENCE?!

Yes.

Anonymous wrote:
the same graphical engine

Incorrect, after Oxeye joined up the old game/engine was dumped and the game and all of its editors/servers were redone from scratch.

Anonymous wrote:
the same unreliable server issues

The server is currently being run on one of the programmers computers, it will be improved over time and placed on a better server when we go gold or maybe even beta.

Anonymous wrote:
same absurd community

All communities have their problems.
Some people whine, some like attention, some have horrible grammar, some people even hide behind a guest account and yell at people.
If you hate the community to the point where your just going to yell and not post anything constructive then you should just leave.
If you hate a person in the community then you should ignore them.
If someone is hindering your gameplay or griefing you on purpose then you should tell an admin and we will deal with it.

Remember this is an alpha test and its main goal is to test out some basic features of the game before we continue development.
You should have fun and try to enjoy this little sneak peak and help out by reporting bugs.
Its as simple as that.

Lokd'
_________________
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jeb
Posts until end: 500


Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Posts: 730
Location: In your closet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Eponick, but I unlocked this topic. I think it's good that people can vent their opinions, even if we disagree.

Guest: I'm disappointed that you still keep yourself anonymous, since you're now not just attacking Budman, but also us in the development team. This alpha release has actually performed very well, regardless of what you may think. The Akarra server would crash randomly without any apparent reason, while this alpha server always only has crashed once for each bug, which has been solvable and never will occur again.

Also, to me Budman is not the center of the problem, but you are. If you read through the whole topic you will see that Budman settled his dispute with Talonz and V38, while you continue attacking both Budman and anybody that disagrees with you. In the light of current events you are more baggage than Budman.
_________________
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 239
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you unlocked it for me jeb, as I am God.

Yes Budman may be a bit on the thick side but he also tries his best to make people like him. Don't pick on him or I will have to slap you with a cod.
_________________
WANG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BudMan
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 192
Location: South of the Kill Zone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know who the guest is! Laughing

not suprised at what this guy is saying, I don't care for him much either


I have to admit alot of what this jerk says is true. In the past I have been an ass and done some fucked up stuff. A bunch of people hate me because of it. Also theres 2 others reasons a few people don't like me. Some people like this disgruntled canadian (Guest) don't like the fact that I don't use correct spelling and grammer or the fact that I could be online 10-14 hours a day If I really want to because I have a sleeping disorder and get very little rest.


For those of you who don't know me, all I ask is that you base your opinions of me on my actions and not on what these people who know nothing about me say
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vilinh
Posts until end: 900


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh so you have a sleeping disorder? Nice excuse...

The problem is you are anti-social. You LOVE to solo. You feel if people slow you down, you would rather not FS with them.

I dont see how you can have fun that way, and it just kills the game.

As for the guest, If you really think he is from Canada, I doubt it, since there are typos.
_________________
Do not try to fight the lagg. Instead try to see the truth. There is no lagg

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BudMan
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 192
Location: South of the Kill Zone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real problem is you know nothing about me yet you have all these crazy opinions about me. You say I am anti-social and I would rather not fs with people. Thats simply not true. I could name tons of people I have spent countless hours fsing with 3 of which have posted in this topic on my behalf Nexego, Dormeydo and Zamamee.


I know who the guest is, if hes even been in the game it prolly wasn't for more then 2 mins. He keeps saying that I am telling half the truth but I think just about everything has been said. I could go on and explain why each person hates me but id rather not because some of it is pretty silly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vilinh
Posts until end: 900


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Canadians can make typos, its just the one I think Budman is talking about probably wouldn't.

Guest, I know you are angry at Budman, but just keep it at Budman. No need to disrespect anyone else, including the devs.
_________________
Do not try to fight the lagg. Instead try to see the truth. There is no lagg

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960


Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Posts: 56
Location: Canada, BC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to run around the forums being an ignorant peice of shit, then at least have the decency to SIGN-UP first. Try it, and myself and a few others might consider your story. >_>
_________________
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BudMan
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 192
Location: South of the Kill Zone.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason why the guest stays anonymous is cause nobody would take anything he says serious if he signed in. If you look on the old akarra forums you can see this guy starting problems with the devs by complaining about thewrecks avatar. Hes a problem starter nothing more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Style by Oxeye Game Studio