Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOOBS ALREADY!!!!!! :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BudMan
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got more pissed off then I should have. I should never have let these guys push my buttons. I should have just quit instantly, thats more my style. take care everyone
Gorgorath
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean quit and come back?Wink thats more your style:)
Vilinh
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would feel bad for you losing everything, but then again, your still on top in the race, so there really wasn't anything you lost.

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
BudMan
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That time is not going to hold since if I was lag free with no cats I think I could get under 20 seconds.

Gorg: HaHa TRUE!
Dormeydo
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA Laughing

Nexego wrote:
I've known BudMan for quite some time now. And he has always been nice to me, I've never had any kind of problem with him ever. Also, I'm not a dev.

Signed,
Nexego

He's always been nice to me too. I know he can be a real bitch to ppl, but only when they are bitching with him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
catslayer
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Guest why don't you sign your messages? Be responsible for what you write, especially when you write such kind of stuff. And offending those who don't share your opinion is simply stupid. "i think %name% is bad, you don't so you suck" great approach, keep it up.

Personally I don't know BudMan, seen him a couple of seconds (MANY kittens, yup =) ) and he didn't do anything to deserve such attitude. He may have been a bitch in WiA, but READ THE WHOLE TOPIC, this is DoD, not WiA, as has been stated million times. Of course it may be hard to overcome the past, but you won't ever get into the future this way.
Wipout
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catslayer wrote:
Dear Guest why don't you sign your messages? Be responsible for what you write, especially when you write such kind of stuff. And offending those who don't share your opinion is simply stupid. "i think %name% is bad, you don't so you suck" great approach, keep it up.

Personally I don't know BudMan, seen him a couple of seconds (MANY kittens, yup =) ) and he didn't do anything to deserve such attitude. He may have been a bitch in WiA, but READ THE WHOLE TOPIC, this is DoD, not WiA, as has been stated million times. Of course it may be hard to overcome the past, but you won't ever get into the future this way.

when u say budman didn't do anything to deserve such attitude. how would u know? dont think u know.. i been arguing with budman befor and he wount get any respect from my side at all.. i dont want to talk to him again ever. He is like a sope u cant get a grip on. And when people get angry for him because he play so much i understand that.. people are trying to have fun... how fun do it become when people play 24/7 to win a stupid competition? well.. anyways Budman is a lean mean playing marchine:P
Nexego
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Dormeydo wrote:
HAHA Laughing

Nexego wrote:
I've known BudMan for quite some time now. And he has always been nice to me, I've never had any kind of problem with him ever. Also, I'm not a dev.

Signed,
Nexego

He's always been nice to me too. I know he can be a real bitch to ppl, but only when they are bitching with him

You two either kiss his ass brillantly, or you simply "know" him by name, and never actually around him.

BudMan deserves every ounce of hatred, pain, and disrespect he gets. Ever. Whatever he did, to get Talonz, V38, and Villah to bother him, he won't share. Because he LOVES to play the victim. He screws around, gets people angry, and when they retaliate, they ALWAYS do a better job, becuase almost everybody is smarter than BudMan. He has no choice but to cry about it, and tell half the story.

I'm GLAD, all your lame flowers are gone BudMan, you brainless retard. Seriously, do us a favor and really quit. I mean, delete the client, block this site from your computer, so we never have to read your stupid, useless, words ever again. And we never have to tolerate your presence again. Having you gone is like winning the lottery. Having you gone is like Christmas. Having you gone is like getting a huge paycheck. It's outstandingly good.

As you do not know me, you're the wrong person to call me an asslicker. Trust me Mr Guest, I and BudMan have played together since 2003. In the original Akarra we were in war(most people do probably remember the True - Thug war), but we forgot about being enemies and FS'ed together alot on Origon's server. Trust me, I'm just telling you what I know from my experiences of hanging out with BudMan.

Also, Daria is a whole new start even though he may have been an ass to you in WiA it has nothing to do with how he is in Daria. I think that everyone should get a chance to start Daria without having people insulting, being mean for something you've done in the past.

Signed,
Nexego

Named Nexego in the Silly Alpha and Assassin Lillian in Alpha2.

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision
That was planted in my brain
Still remain
Within the sound of silence

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Nexego/
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/Slakt/
catslayer
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wipout wrote:
when u say budman didn't do anything to deserve such attitude. how would u know? dont think u know..
let me explain. I have eyes (even 2 of them) to see what BudMan does. I have some (!!) mental abilities to analyze his behavior. And after this analysis I somehow know that he didn't do anything baaad. Yup. Simple, isn't it?
Wipout wrote:
how fun do it become when people play 24/7 to win a stupid competition? well.. anyways Budman is a lean mean playing marchine:P

He doesn't play 24/7. For the past (before server's inapropriate behavior=) 2 days I played for about 18 hours (not sure, but close to this I guess) and I saw him NOT very often. Really, it's far below 24/7. ANYWAYS, even if he plays 24/7 it's HIS choice. Do you plain envy him? If you consider this competetion to be stupid, why the hell his winning it (if so) troubles you so much??? Don't get it...
Vilinh
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the thing is, why some people like and dont like Budman....

well I dont really know why...

I dont like him because of his personality. And trust me I gave more than 1 chance to make another impression on me, but he failed.

As for the point of where this thread is going... I see none. So far Budman has done nothing to get himself banned (which I wish would happen just becuase I dont like him) and probably will never be banned, since its not illegal to play like a robot (and act like one too).

I see no point on arguing about this. There will always be some one you dont like, and some one you do. In this case, it depends who you are. I could list so many things about Budman I dont like, which would be embarrassing to him, but I see no point on doing that since it would just cause more problems.

This thread should probably be locked, if not now, soon.

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: