Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hometowns
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonslayer7
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Hometowns Reply with quote

When races are implimented, why not have each race it's own hometown or whatever?

The n00bs need to be more dispersed because there's little point in traveling if everyone online is at the same place...
Malaro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the point of this game should be for FSing and making friends. Not having everyone be split up into different towns..
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think with a community this big and growing as the game comes out, we will need more starting points. But not have them ridiculously far apart...but walking distance where you can walk to your friends in other towns.
AquaritsBR
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre wrote:
I think with a community this big and growing as the game comes out, we will need more starting points. But not have them ridiculously far apart...but walking distance where you can walk to your friends in other towns.

u bet
We have 339 registreds in thi forum, its impossible that 100 ppl ll not play DoD....
Well, i think that ll be very nice when u back to ur home land after a long journey....
Helping ur "compadres"...i dunno , i very like the mutiples respwns based in races..... i think that ll be nice with u want be a class, need go to a special city to get it...
like, city of the mages, of the kingth...

Visite : http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/akarriansoul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Demonslayer7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaro wrote:
Well the point of this game should be for FSing and making friends. Not having everyone be split up into different towns..

I see what you're getting at, but what's the point of travelling somewhere far away if everywhere is desolate of other players?
Nazzy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaro wrote:

No in fairness thats your view of the point of the game, others may want to just level and the best. regardless. but anywho yes i belive races do need different starting points, but i also think the size of the game should be sufficient to implement it, or have a quick and free transport system to go to the other starting towns, so that they are not isolated right from the word go. Unless the development time of this game is going to be a couple of years and it hypes up significant interest, in which case no the transport system would not matter. Razz
Demonslayer7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazzy wrote:
have a quick and free transport system to go to the other starting towns, so that they are not isolated right from the word go.

I like this idea!
Maybe have some sort of sect of charitable mages who station themselves at each town and allow magical transport to the various hometowns. Very Happy
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe many Class and Races Conbinations make a lots of hometows... to always can get a FS...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
HHero
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i think your idea is pretty good that way we wont all be in one place. So in other words having more villages and city for each race right????
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno, but i guess yes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: