Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DoD vs. New WiA (Ori's Server)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The WiA release to my now re-established knowledge of the situation is to allow folks something to do until DoD is ready. This allows folks to play the "original" and wait for the alternate title DoD that I am sure everyone will play at its release.. whether players choose to stick to the DoD servers or the WiA original servers will be based on the players preference on gameplay and perhaps storyline.
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalorian wrote:
... I am sure everyone will play at its release.. ...

uh...huh...
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone minus at least two.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well to be completely straight forward, honest, and perhaps unprofessional, I could careless whether 2 community members decide not to come back and play DoD and continue to cry over spilled milk. It is very immature and childish. The situation happened, it is now over and I resolved the issue. I am sorry these "2" community members continue to take offense to how I chose to handle the situation, that is life.

Now if the "2" community members that decide not to play DoD at its release is based on their ability to obtain the WiA files and adjust them as they see fit. Then fine let those 2 members realize how much work it is to manage a server with a demanding community (eventually). I wish those "2" community members the best of luck with their endeavors.

So again best of luck to those "2" persons.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: