Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wind's of Daria Chapter 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xhachix
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Wind's of Daria Chapter 2 Reply with quote

Chapter 2
Hiking

“Come on kids lets get a move on.” Dad said.
“Yah were coming.” Jerry replied.

They set off into the woods the dad keep pointing out little animals and birds of all kinds. Their dad seen a short path that was not used anymore so he decided to take the kids onto it, the path was over grown and full of sticks. The sun could not get threw the trees; you could here a small stream running fast no far ahead. They decided to go a little farther when they seen a bull moose, it stood over 4 feet in the air and the horns on it were huge, they were white and very rough.

“Kids look it’s a moose don’t move you will make it scatter.”
“Hey dad I don’t think it can see us.” Lisa yelled.
“Shhhhh he will hear you and run.” Jerry replied. “They are not deaf.”
“Yes that is true Jerry.”
“Okay then fine.” Lisa whispered.

They slowly got closer and closer, finally the moose ran away. There dad shrugged and went on walking, they tried to find there way back but they couldn’t their dad was sure that it was the right way he was taking them. They kept walking and walking but they couldn’t find the trail that they wanted to find. They had no water or food, no extra clothes; they had absolutely nothing at all.

The two girls were getting scared and started to cry they thought they would never find there way home, finally there dad found a good clearing with pine trees around it so they wouldn’t get wet if it rained. Jerry went out looking for some good wood, he came back and got a couple a good pieces, the girls went out to find some berries, they were not supposed to go to far so they don’t get lost. The dad make a little half good house and found a good stick to start a fire with.

Later on in the day they got the fire going after a couple of hours, the dad got some good size dead trees to sit on. They were all gathered around the fire trying to get as much heat as possible. It was mid march so it was somewhat cold. The dad went and pulled some braches off the pine trees to use as a bed and blankets.

“We will gather food in the morning, we must build the fire as big as we can get it so no animals will come and get us, and so we give a smoke single out in the morning also, so go to bed now.”
“Yes dad.” They all said.

The dad was up for a couple more hours keeping the fire big and warm for the children.
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny bit of advice as I scan these threads... You can continue your story in the same thread rather then creating a new one each time...
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Malaro
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice stories, I enjoyed both of them.
Also a tiny bit of advice, if you can run this through a spell-check maybe through Microsoft Word, it might help because there's a few spelling errors, buts thats ok.

Good job, looking forward to the 3rd one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Night In Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: