Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wind's of Daria Chapter 1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xhachix
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Wind's of Daria Chapter 1 Reply with quote

Wind’s of Daria

Chapter 1
Mountain Run

Jerry woke up with a daze from a terrible nightmare. He stood up in his bed breathing heavily; he got up and looked at the time. 3:45 AM. He got out of his bed and went out to the kitchen. When he went to grab a glass he realized the someone was sitting down in the dinning room. He walked over and noticed that is was his father.

“Dad… Dad… Dad!”
“Yes son.”
“What are you doing up father?”
“I’m thinking of your mother, she was so beautiful. I miss her.”
“I do to dad.”
“I know son, I know.”

The fallowing morning Jerry got up out of bed and look at the time, 8:30 AM. Jerry was thinking, why did my dad not wake me up? He should have gotten me I have school today. Jerry walked out into the hallway, he walked pass the bathroom into the kitchen, no one was to be found, not even his 2 sisters.

“Dad, Lisa, Lora where are you guys.” He yelled.
“Out here dumb dumb!” Lora yelled from out side.
“Yah yah I’m coming hold on.”

Jerry ran outside to find his dad sitting on a chair, and his 2 sisters beside him. They were looking right at him with almost an evil glare look at him.

“So what are we out here for?”
“Well we are going on a trip out to the woods for the afternoon. I was thinking last night and we nee a good time together, all of us.” His dad replied. “Well lets beheading off.”
“Wait we have school, and haven’t even gotten ready yet.”
“Well you should get up by yourself sooner.”
“Father please?”
“Fine you got 5 minutes, well get the car ready.”

Jerry ran back into the house excited that he gets to miss school. Before I continue with the story, jerry is in grade 10, age 16, and about 6 feet tall. His 2 sisters are twins they are 13, and in grade 8, they love to tease and make fun of there older brother. Their dad is above the age of 40 and has a mustache. Jerry’s mother died when he was 10. They all miss her very much. They live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Anyways jerry got ready and ran back outside, he hoped into the car and they were off. His older sister already took the front seat.

They got to the mountains in only 1 hour and 30 minutes. They went on a back trail to go up where they were going hiking for that day. When they got on the trail they all pilled out of the car and stretched there arms and legs.
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set in a modern-day Daria, I suspect? I don't recall cars in this game, but its your creative license.
Slayermagic
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said set in Calgray alberta canada, did he not?

-If you're not living life on the edge, then your taking up too much space
-No matter which direction you start, it's always against the wind coming back.
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I didn't catch that... yet, what does it all have to do with Daria? Will they eventually enter a portal into a parallel universe or something?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Night In Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: