Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guild Wars
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dormeydo
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played GW a lot during the open beta last year. I enjoyed it but i think it can be pretty boring over some time...

If i could get a free trial it would be awesome. Is that possible?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Thandrophir
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dormeydo wrote:
I played GW a lot during the open beta last year. I enjoyed it but i think it can be pretty boring over some time...

If i could get a free trial it would be awesome. Is that possible?

Nope.

The artist formally known as BlueHyren.
Nexego
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing at the moment. Smile
Lorion Deathwisher is the name,
feel free to msg me in-game. Razz
sandog
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont buy it! It's evil! Twisted Evil

I haven't slept in 3 days, my gf left me, I lost my job and I'm getting evicted from my apartment because of this game!

No, really, it's highly addictive. There are 64 combos that you can make with the different professions (read class), and there are over 400 skills in all! I've found that I could spend weeks playing with the different combos and still have fun playing the game! It does get a little monotonous when you have completed a little over half of the game - this is just because you fall into a rut of farming, selling, upgrading, farming, selling, upgrading, but if you don't want to farm you can always join a Guild and participate in Guild Wars (that is the title after all). I was a little disappointed to find out that there wont be HUGE melee's with 100 guild members on each side battling it out, which is what I had envisioned when I bought the game, but 8v8 (at the end of the game) is still pretty cool. Oh, and you can always just do pure PvP by going to the various fighting arenas. I leveled up twice with my W/Mo in the Arena. Look for me, my main chars name is Mestipholes Fyre.

**Edit**
I forgot to mention the cool capes. When you join or create a guild you get the opportunity to have a cape. If the guild you join has already purchased a cape you get to wear that cape. If you create a guild, cost 100g, you can then create a cape design yourself, cost 2000g. The 2k gold is not hard to get if you are a warrior and go out farming. My W/Mo was level 6 when I started farming and in a space of about 2 hours I already had 1k gold. I sold off some items I had collected for bargain basement prices and easily topped the 2k gold. The only problem is if you want to change your design, it costs another 2k gold Sad.

Sum Ting Wong
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
participate in Guild Wars (that is the title after all).

actually, the title doesn't necessarily have anything to do with guild versus guild, its in the lore. the games story is like the 3 human kingdoms ended up going to war because of guilds from one country invading another country and vice versa, and 1 of the kingdoms was destroyed(i think), hence the guild wars, but the game takes place after that, justa little fyi.

and gold if really easy to make, i made around 5k today not really trying with Pirate Jim, my uber cool lvl 16 Warrior/Monk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: