Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quests & Economy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you feel quests should be able to effect the economy of a city?
Yes
 79%  [ 27 ]
No
 8%  [ 3 ]
either way
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Quests & Economy Reply with quote

Thank you for your input.
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay first vote Razz and post
it should be better if the quests affect the economy cause the game will change change sumtimes and it wont be boring Razz
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it should. Aside from the actual material gain a quest may give or take froma city, simply having you there 'questing' would bring attention to the city and surroundings, thusly making it a much more popular place.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Pre
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If theres many quests around a particular town, then it will be more populated and cause the economy to rise like stant said. This would be cool to have like a capitol persay for Daria where everyone goes.
Enquillion
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, provided it works both ways; quests to ruin the economy of an enemy city as well as quests to bolster that of an allied.
catslayer
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. But wait. Won't we have abandoned cities*? And how many (is that offtopic/was this discussed earlier?) cities will we have?

* if a large group of players desides to ruin the economy of one city, won't it be destroyed completely? Add recovering may be: quests affect economy, but the economy itself aspires to it's initial status (if no ruining/bolstering quests were completed for some time).
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="catslayer"]Yes. But wait. Won't we have abandoned cities*? And how many (is that offtopic/was this discussed earlier?) cities will we have?[\quote]
No, cities wont go away.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: