Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Npcs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be a unique idea but the thing is there would have to be a lot of criteria with reputation in the world etc.. and well i can't go into details of the systems.. but if there was to be something like this the player would have to retire the PC character and name to convert it to an NPC.

Thoughts?
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If characters had a life span, level cap, or something that forces one to stop playing their characters, and there was a feature in the game that tracked your personal history, it would be a good idea to allow the PC to become an NPC. I joke that I killed hundereds of Renderer's of Flesh in Akarra. MikeHappy and myself went in together countless times just to beat the thing down and try out new tactics... Sometimes just to kill it so it would be gone for 6 more hours. ;D If the game logged the number of kills I actually had, and named me a Champion or Tamer of the Render upon my retirement of the character, I might have gone the NPC route just so that my character would live on forever in the game. =]
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: