Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two years in the dark...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd better not find me insulting you again? Well i'm sorry if you're just an ignorant little ****, who can't take a joke or two. Grow up. And btw, what you said before makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. You don't live in my house, and observe everything that I do, so therefore there's no way in hell that there's no way in hell that I could of just found out about this. So, if you're a man with an IQ higher than 50, then ignore this post and pretend that I don't exist. Sorry that I had to post this bs, but I just can't stand it when people turn ignorant on me =P

I'm going to watch Barney and Friends now. When it's over, I hope an admin either deletes this topic, or locks it so that I don't get tons of 'SCREW YOU SCREW YOU SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' messages. =O

THE END!

Moral of the story: Barney kicks ass.
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about tons of Barny sucks posts?
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
HeatOmen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, he probably likes barney too. Maybe a whole bunch of 'The Teletubbies suck' posts though...I mean, what is with that baby in the sun? It's up to something...there's no doubt about that.
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww... Damn it... I'm stupid... I read your sig...

Teletubbies suck!
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Avaith
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teletubbies are funny! But that laughter only lasts about 2 minutes before its a retarded show. It's only funny because of the level of redardation...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teletubbies remind me of HeatOmen.. 'specially that purple gay one.
Syringe
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem.. and he tells Chybi to grow up: http://forums.akarra.net/index.php?showtopic=6395
HeatOmen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Syringe. There's a big difference between acting like a complete 'idiot' and being ignorant. I suggest that you search for both definitions in a dictionary or something, because you're not going to get very far in life not knowing the difference.

Teacher: 'Good morning Class.'
Student: 'Good morning you stupid fat-ass 'tub-of-lard' bitch.'
Teacher: 'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU STUPID WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT KID!'

Go ahead, people. Go call your teacher a fat-ass 'tub-of-lard' bitch.
=O

Manifold
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should also be something said on consistency...
I raise my glass and say "here's to you".'

The DOD News - http://darianews.talonz.com (Lying Dormant)
HeatOmen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...this topic is actually still near the top? I mean, I don't think that this forum even gets an average of one topic a week. I've seen BYOND forums more active than this one- And that's not even funny..

Anyways, I know that I made people hate me by doing that, but annoying people who are more nerdy than myself was just too funny at the time. It's the bloody internet and it's not like it actually matters much anyways. So, uhhh...yeah. =P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: