Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

admin suggestion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pre
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: admin suggestion Reply with quote

From all the topics and threads around these days it seems like things are getting very hostile. All what people talk about is how they hate other people. Maybe at least some new information about daria will brighten the spirits of these people. Like how much you have done or where you are in developing. It might make everyone more happy around here.
Avaith
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Agree 110% Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
AquaritsBR
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Background????
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all <3 each other. ;P
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Demonslayer7
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the lack of updates mystify me.

More info plz! Very Happy
Origon
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The public is basically saying - "Feed us information or we get hostile and turn on one another."....but hey, im content with the current....'information' we got..
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. The current is acceptable. Like they said in their update thread, it takes time away from work to create stuff to feed to us. Let them work. Just relax and take it easy. It'll be done and ready when it's done and ready. =]
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Stant: I disagree. A screenshot here and there, a note of what is currently being worked on, and other small things like that are not exactly more than 5 minutes out of development time, at worst, unless you're running on something LESS robust than a Pentium II 233MHz with 128MBs of RAM on Windows 95... with a 56k modem.

Besides, what's a game when the community it has isn't content (as in satisfied/happy)?

Little tidbits of info can and should be leaked occasionally to the players. Not just random screenshots without meaning, but sometimes you want to have something to talk about: A forest, a town, a particularly interesting encounter with a creature.

Unless the surprise is that you guys haven't actually been doing anything, at least keep us updated on coding status, and what parts of the game are under the most construction. Or, what parts of the game's system are still in consideration.
Mythalinear
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please! A screenshot or some note about what you're currently working on. (example: 'polishing world map textures' or 'balancing battle engine.')
Manifold
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorsaelos wrote:
Besides, what's a game when the community it has isn't content (as in satisfied/happy)?

I'm sure to satisfy most of us, the Developers would need to actually release the game.

..so, there would be no fully satisfying a lot of us. :]
I raise my glass and say "here's to you".'

The DOD News - http://darianews.talonz.com (Lying Dormant)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: