Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Locking threads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talonz
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stant wrote:
...who is too stupid to realize that these boards are public access not a place of public freedom of speach...

*speech ^^

If you want unmoderated talk, go to the akarrian boards! http:///www.akarra.net/forum

I can't recall much ever being locked there, between braiba's spans of coming and goings. On these boards, I hope the topics about issues like the gate was in akarra, don't get locked, seeing how spiteful they can get at times.

This... This must be a nightmare! Those eyes... It's like looking into the eyes of the diablo!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre wrote:
Quote:
Bush is a POS president id rather have Saddam

You're right, you do have more logic than stant. I mean who wants a President who gives people freedom when you can have a dictator that kills thousands of citizens. I mean stant really, use your head before you type.

Oh damn, my mistake... But if that were true, then I suppose Hitler or even Stalin would make better presidents... They just loved killing Jews... C'mon, what's killing tens of thousands of people compared to killing thousands of armed combatants out of vengeance for the murders of thousands of others... I'm totally standing corrected on that one... </sarcasm>

=\ Does anyone else think there's a bit of mental retardation there?
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Bud
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a complete moron would take comments like "id rather have saddam" or "Devs are communists" literal.
Stant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't take Devs are Communists literal... I used it to make a point. If you'd pull your head out of your ass for once, you might have known that. As for taking the Saddam part literally, you've made it painfully clear that you don't like Bush, so I have no choice but to take it literally. If you only occasionaly commented about it, maybe we could let the comment slide, but the fact of the matter is, every other line that comes out of your mouth is to bash someone in some way, and the lines inbetween are all crying that the world hates you and you're leaving. You ever think that the world hates you because you're too busy spreading around your own hate?

And why do you keep coming back? You've said you were leaving 4 times now is it, and yet you come back... You cry at night because you consider this to be your home and you aren't loved enough? What you afraid that if you don't get the last insulting word in your small little world is gonna come crashing down on you? Jesus Christ boy, I stuck up for you for a long time and you repay me with hundreds of insults, ignoring the truths in front of you, and just generally being an annoying little turd. Please... Be a man, and either suck it up and quit being such an idiot about everything, or go away and stay away. It's a very simple choice.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stant wrote:
Pre wrote:
Quote:
Bush is a POS president id rather have Saddam

You're right, you do have more logic than stant. I mean who wants a President who gives people freedom when you can have a dictator that kills thousands of citizens. I mean stant really, use your head before you type.

Oh damn, my mistake... But if that were true, then I suppose Hitler or even Stalin would make better presidents... They just loved killing Jews... C'mon, what's killing tens of thousands of people compared to killing thousands of armed combatants out of vengeance for the murders of thousands of others... I'm totally standing corrected on that one... </sarcasm>

=\ Does anyone else think there's a bit of mental retardation there?

Stant, ffs can't you see that Pre made a 100% sarcastic post? Geez..
Stant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMC WTF!?!?!?!!!!!one!111!!11... I skurd up gain... Noes!!!111!!1one!!1 =| I shud opn my eyes mure. </sarcasm>
nebbish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'v only just noticed the only topics around recently are ones about flaming each other.... (I'm slow I know) If everyone keeps this up the forum might as well be locked Wink

I think it would be slightly ironic if the post discussing locking topics is its self locked but that seems to be the way its going.

On the matter of some of you comparing your reasoning and common sense and logic etc. I don't think it actualy matters, some of you seem to think having more seems to make you superior to another but when it comes down to it we're all the same but different. Now that makes sense Rolling Eyes
AquaritsBR
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Bet Neb!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Stant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just do it for the attention, Noobish. ;P I mean Nebbish. =D That name is gonna follow you everywhere. You know that right? ;D
nebbish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebbish the Nobbish has a nice ring to it.

All you can do is sit there in a jealous rage that i get to be called nebbish the nobbish and you all don't. It makes me sound like the leader of the noobs and erm that is hopefully a good thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: