Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Locking threads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 277

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone, group hug!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stant
Posts until end: 500


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 753

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Heh Reply with quote

Boddah wrote:
And I would hope that your last paragraph meant that you don't actually think that I am a "mother fucking piece of shit, cock eating bastard of a hateful unsupportive ignorant idiot". But if that is how you feel, so be it.


Of course not. That's why I included the last paragraph. ;P I laugh when I read it. Punch Poofy the next time you see him for me. =D

Bud wrote:
Your stupid if you think locking one single thread is going to make these problems go away or make people stop fighting with each other. If people are not free to express themselves in one single topic then they will do it in other people's threads. Causing massive threads to go off topic.


As I recall, two have been locked now, not a single one... Locking them isn't going to make problems go away, nor solve them, that's not the point. If YOU have a problem then YOU need to fix it. The rest of us probably don't give a shit and would rather not know about it. Posting here in manners such as that only anger and stir up the masses. Neither of those topics needed to be posted here, and so rightfully they got locked. This is a game forum, not a personal hatred issues forum. Take your personal issues with people elsewhere.

Need I remind you guys that the web is a international resource and thus governed by international laws automatically and local laws where explicitly expressed. No where in international law are you given the right to freely and openly speak or express your opinions. What little bits you are allowed to express on these boards are only allowed because those that control these boards allow it. They have the final say in any and all issues on these boards. If they one day decided that cursive language was a bannable offence, then a lot of us wouldn't be here any more and there would be nothing any of us could do about it. I don't see any tag at the bottom claiming that these boards are governed by US laws or any other country that gives you the freedom of speech and expression...

Bud wrote:
Why the hell does just about everyone on these damn forums lack basic common sense. Is it a pre-requisite for posting or something.


And yet you keep posting. What does that say about you? Bud, I've had to say this to you time and time again... You see much of the world in black and white, and you completely ignore the grey area. The world isn't black and white, it's full of all kinds of colors. You understand the way of life that you grew up with and judge everyone accordingly... That's all good and fine up until the point you start talking down on people because they don't compare with your exact values. News flash. People are different, we didn't all grow up on a farm in rural Seattle, Washington like you. We don't all still live at home and have our basic needs provided to us without anything in return. In fact, none of us have your life. You bitch at me for acting better then some people, guess what, that's exactly what you're doing right now. Learn from this: It's a pointless debate because you do not get a say in the matter. You must adjust to the rules you are given or stop coming here. Is that black and white enough for you?

Bud wrote:
Bush is a POS president id rather have Saddam. Id give my right arm to get Bush out of the white house. I never understood why theres a 2 term limit for presidents untill now. If Bush was able to be elected a 3rd time, id fuggin pack my bags and move to Canada.


You could always just move now... But if you did that, you'd have to give up the life you're accustomed to and learn how to survive on your own in a country different then the one that gives you all of your freedoms, and just maybe realise that your whole idea about things in the world are highly subjective to your point of view only, and possibly come back here and tell us how right we are on some things and how stupid and hypocritical you've acted in the past... ... Yeeeeeeaaaaaah, I'm not seeing that happening either... Some people just never have to grow up in the real world.
_________________
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dormeydo
Posts until end: 700


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 312
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mostly agree with stant. But now this tread became a flaming thread like the other too
I just wan't this forum to be a friendly place, without flaming and all that shit
Some people have to accept that other people have different opinions
Please be friendly to each other

So let's do as Lorsaelos siad: "group hug, everyone!" Wink
_________________
[Cool][Smart][Sexy][Mighty]Dormeydo[/Mighty][/sexy][/Smart][/Cool]
<<Me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 239
Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Stant! The only sane American alive!

P.ES. bubmann eets pupu

Oh and Lorsaelos, sorry but we've already got a forum hippie to keep the peace [Origon].
_________________
WANG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bud
Posts until end: 980


Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Posts: 23
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stant - Your an idiot. Most of what you have said is so stupid im not going to respond to it.

I outta here. PEACE
_________________
I never go looking for a sucker. I look for a Champion and make a sucker of of him.
"Amrillo" Slim Preston
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Stant
Posts until end: 500


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 753

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud wrote:
Stant - Your an idiot.


It's spelled You're.
_________________
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bud
Posts until end: 980


Joined: 22 Feb 2005
Posts: 23
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres more to being intelligent then knowing textbook Americanized history, advanced mathematical equations, perfect spelling and grammer. You're Laughing an idiot because you lack logic, reason and basic common sense. I could point out what im talking about just in this topic alone, but I will not.

I am leaving now. GoodBye! Cool
_________________
I never go looking for a sucker. I look for a Champion and make a sucker of of him.
"Amrillo" Slim Preston
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 277

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud wrote:
Theres more to being intelligent then knowing textbook Americanized history, advanced mathematical equations, perfect spelling and grammer. You're :lol: an idiot because you lack logic, reason and basic common sense. I could point out what im talking about just in this topic alone, but I will not.

I am leaving now. GoodBye! 8)


"I'm."

Bye. Cya soon. :P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stant
Posts until end: 500


Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 753

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud wrote:
Theres more to being intelligent then knowing textbook Americanized history, advanced mathematical equations, perfect spelling and grammer. You're Laughing an idiot because you lack logic, reason and basic common sense. I could point out what im talking about just in this topic alone, but I will not.

I am leaving now. GoodBye! Cool


I posses logic because that's what advanced mathematical equasions are all about... Order of operations, order of steps, formulas, ect. You need logic to work in math. I posses reason because I'm aways willing to work with other people on issues and work out a solution that is agreeable to everyone, not just call them an idiot and don't state any proof, then run away hiding like you do. Check out any Community Discussion on these forums, as well as the gate threads on the Akarra forums, and you'll see me working hard on resolutions to make everyone agree on a common idea. I posses basic common sense because unlike you, I've had to learn how to survive on my own in one of the worlds largest cities, not sit at home on the farm with my parents taking care of me. You may think you have better street smarts or basic common sense or whatever because I'm more intelligent then you, but the reality of the situation is, you wouldn't last a week in LA on the streets.

I find it funny how a sad little boy like you goes out of your way to ignore all of the facts in front of you, and then try to flame those that don't share your simple close minded vision. If you're gonna run away, be my guest. While you're out, try experiencing life for a change. Last I checked, I was the one who's been taking care of himself since he was 10 years old and homeless... Not you... Last I checked, I'm the one who had a job that allowed me to experience life in a few dozen urban areas in several different countries... Not you. Last I checked, I was the one taking care of other people... Not you... And I still ended up much better off... Why? Because everything you claim that I don't have, logic, reason, basic common sense, ect. have all evolved past the level that you're able to comprehend. Let's face it. You and I are just on different planes of existence. Where I strive to improve and become better, you wallow in your own little self diluted world. I guess it's true what they say... Ignorance is bliss. Bud... If you only knew what life was like in the real world, you may have a different attitude about it.

Best of luck to you though. I hope you remain happily close-minded and stay away from this place for a very long time. =] Hasta.
_________________
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pre
Posts until end: 600


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 436
Location: CT, United States

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bush is a POS president id rather have Saddam

You're right, you do have more logic than stant. I mean who wants a President who gives people freedom when you can have a dictator that kills thousands of citizens. I mean stant really, use your head before you type.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Style by Oxeye Game Studio