Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well well well.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kest
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Well well well. Reply with quote

That post about me is fricken hilarious, too bad I was right. Smile

You can whine, bitch, moan, cry, complain all you want, but the truth of the matter is, my message was right.

I got the weight of a guild because it's 'leaders' didn't feel like playing, helping out their 'friends' or doing anything that didn't strike them as fun at the time.

As for backstabbing, call it tact Kao, something you could learn a lot of. Smile

I didn't say that to them, cause I didn't wanna hurt them anymore than me dumping the guild was going to do in the first place. My feelings didn't matter, theirs did. But at this point, in retrospect, I do wish I had said it like I meant it. It's a game, and thank God for the internet that those with such ignorance will never have the graces of meeting me in person.

When you get a larger community that isn't like a sewing circle in a 10-person town where the only action is the sex that was overheard by the next door neighbor to the newlyweds, maybe you'll realize these things too.

I didn't even have to read the remaining posts, cause I was laughing my ass off way too early to make it far enough. That was just a pathetic post and waste of thread.

Feel free to delete this one, I've made a copy to a website so anyone who wants can read it when they wish. For those who defended me, thanks, your friendship is truly supported, but please don't do it again.

"Let the ignorant remain so."

EDIT: (I had to make this cause people were asking why I asked them to not defend me.) Don't defend me, because it's not worth defending. There wasn't a single post that made me so much as even flinch, lol. I don't -care- about these people. Let them rant and rave, and look the fool. There is no need to justify anything I did. I sent the message, because I was angry. Here's the best part... I'd do it a thousand times over. I'd much rather make 500 enemies and learn of one idiot amongst those I considered friends, than keep a friendly 'don't ask don't tell' relationship with them all.

That's all, take care everyone, and have fun. Smile
Bud
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kest. Its good to see you again. I hope you come back when Daria is done. I won't stand by and let people talk crap about you, even if you never come back and I am left fighting your enemies. Don't take that the wrong way. I find great honor in defending such a honest and trust worthy person. Take care, Buddy
Hibus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kest.. long time no see.. I never got time to read the message you posted, but some people got pretty angry it seems.. Well, It doesn't matter. You were always a good friend for me and I hope you don't leave this community, because I want you as a friend when DoD is released..

//Hibus
Kest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Nothing. Reply with quote

Nothing you have to worry about. People will always be people, and sometimes the sting of someone's pride being knocked down a peg by the truth will outweigh their common sense. That won't stop me from spending time on a game with some friends. Ever. People will always be ignorant, the fight to not be ignorant yourself is all that matters bro. ^^

Great to hear from ya.
Kaoryn
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Hahahaha. Reply with quote

Its funny how you call us ignorant, and say how much you "don't care", yet you posted this. Apparently, you do care. And yes, you're lucky this is just the internet. Because if this was in person, I wouldn't waste my time. This is exactly why you SHOULDN'T get worked up....ITS THE INTERNET! You'll never see me in person, I'll never see you. Period end of story. So why are you making such a big fuss...are your feelings hurt by some words written on these boards? Awe...I'm sorry. I didn't know people took the words of complete strangers seriously. I mean, really. If you take such offense to what was said on these boards, then I'd hate to see you in the real world. I've just got 4 words for you: WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. =P

~Kao

"An Optimist is the Human Personification of Spring."
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole situation is silly. I don't know what happened exactly (I wasn't into clan/guild politics in Akarra), but nothing really warrants the continuation of some old grudge.

Of course, let the "I've already let it go, they're the ones bringing it up" and "I really don't care anyway" begin. It doesn't matter who started it, it doesn't matter who continued it. At this point, all of you need to learn to just shut up and let it go, as life is much healthier and you will generally feel a lot better if you don't hold grudges and forgive old transgressions, etc. Let bygones be bygones.
AquaritsBR
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have many tinghs to say... baut have no good enghish for it...

Kest, i meet u in akarra, and many other ppls, for 1 years i had a relationship only ppl of the game... made many friends and got some enemies. But is past now?
For me never... i lost a game, but got others friends... friends of 6 hours in the night of my country...
Until my friends sleeping, my akarrians broz talking with me...

im wainting that all ppl understend my mens.
For all add my msn ... isnt a good tool to friendship, but is one...

aquarits@hotmail.com

Kest, is good see u bro...
"Take Care"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Hahahaha. Reply with quote

Kaoryn wrote:
So why are you making such a big fuss...are your feelings hurt by some words written on these boards?

I see you failed to grasp the entirety of his post... =\

Hum... You guys just couldn't let it go... That's a shame... Just as soon as the scab began to heal it had to get ripped from the wound beneath it... =|

Let's just stop all of this now before it gets out of hand again can we? Ok? OK! Great... =|

* Stant shrugs and walks off ingoring all future posts in this thread.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Kest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Hahaha Reply with quote

Yes, I call you ignorant, for even now you remain so.

The post wasn't 'revenge' or trying to affect or change the posters in any way, shape, or form. You simply don't matter.

The point of the post was to those that defended me, nothing more. I couldn't care less about you Kao. If I had, don't you think I would have even signed on AIM to talk to you? ^^

Anyways Stant, there is no scab. There is no wound. My post was meant as a finalization, not as another flame war. Like I said, it was for friends, not enemies. (Aside from the one adress to Kao, but everyone needs to learn tact.)

Anyways, as I said, I might play depending on the community size and the dev team. If it was anything like Akarra, don't expect my return. When your GameOPs become unbiased, and emotion is thrown out the door for logic and common sense, I'll return to have some fun. Smile
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another self-glorifying post from Kestion, Lord of Akarra ;C

Bud wrote:
I find great honor in defending such a honest and trust worthy person. Take care, Buddy

Its funny how such an intelligent person such as yourself sucks up to a guy you've never even met.

Quote:
I want you as a friend when DoD is released

You mean 'source of income'.

Quote:
My post was meant as a finalization, not as another flame war

Yet you must have known that it would spark off another argument..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: