Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Npc Merc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HHero
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Npc Merc Reply with quote

you know i hate being Pk by higher lvl so i was thinking

how about mmm i dunno MERCENARIES NPC !!!!

you can buy them and they give you protection exemple

you are at the cemetary lvl 2 and 3 lvl 5 come and attack you
you use a scroll POUUF good guy come WOOP THOSE SON OF A B!!!!!!! or something like that ?! how about it ?!

or if you are an super dooper goodie then u get a favor from the God ( exemple one zap kill once ) soo how about it ?!
DarkHydra
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a beefed up version of having pets/familiars. I dunno, it definately has potential. Could be interesting, don't think PKs should have access to them. Don't think they should assist you in attacking and would only act when you're attacked. You shouldn't get experience for their kills. There's lot's more details but the commercial break is almost over.
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about you just make friends with people and travel in groups?

Not that it's a bad idea to have mercs, it's just that there are players who will do that for money, and friends who will do it for free... If you find yourself being repeatedly PK'd, maybe it's time you re-evaluated your social skills. Most people who PK you do it for a specific reason, usually because they're upset with you about something... Those that just randomly PK anybody they come across will eventually find a mob chasing them around and you won't have to worry about them for too much longer. Join the mob and have a good hunt. =D
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: