Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obelisk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chybi
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I remember that, I was vouching for the finite number of lives per day. I still am.

The Ranger without a cause.

Note to self: When faced with Human stupidity at it's best, RUN LIKE HELL
DarkHydra
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a gun! I should read that thread, looks like it's all there...
Enquillion
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkHydra, I suggest you read at least page 3 and 4 of that thread (assuming you're viewing max posts per page) - before that we're just constructing. A stat penalties system was one of the two major ideas there.

I think I might make a thread for death penalties... once I've made a big summary of the one on the Akarra boards.
Vilinh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe at the obelisk there could be a pond where u can throw in some coins so if u die u will heal bak with half your life. Maybe less. But it always annoyed me how they never had curative items u could use when u died so thats kinda the idea i was goin for. Also maybe u could throw in some money to make your horse respawn with u if u die.

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you explain that a bit more? 'Cause really, how are you supposed to use curative items if you're dead? If you mean when you're alive, there were healing potions you could use...
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Vilinh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i meant was when u died in akarra u had a choice of waitin for someone to use a curative item on you. Since it wouldn't make much sense taht you would be able to use one when ur dead you would pay the obelisk to use its powers which are probably connected to your god to heal you a little bit so you can be resurrected at your same location so you wont have to walk all the way back from the obelisk.

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A'ight, makes sense now.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Pre
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vilinh wrote:
What i meant was when u died in akarra u had a choice of waitin for someone to use a curative item on you. Since it wouldn't make much sense taht you would be able to use one when ur dead you would pay the obelisk to use its powers which are probably connected to your god to heal you a little bit so you can be resurrected at your same location so you wont have to walk all the way back from the obelisk.

In my opinion I think that would be very cheap. It would make dieing not really important. Characters wouldnt care if they died which would make exploring and fsing not as exciting. I think it might be a good idea that you can buy healing and resurection potions at the obelisk so you have them before you go out and die.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: