Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Work in progress, and stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REvolv3R
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Work in progress, and stuff Reply with quote

Hello to all of you!

To begin with I would like to explain why i haven't been active these last couple of days. As you all know I'm currently a student (in a school) and these last couple of days I have been studying for a test in Community knowledge (it's samhällskunskap in swedish anyway) about government/politics stuff and it's a lot of text that I have been forced to memorize. So that's why I have been gone...

Anyway I'm here now but will probably be pretty busy next week because I have some reports/essays to write, but they won't take nearly as much time as this test took (so probably like 2-4 days)... probably you don't really care what I have been up to but I feel that i need to be a little social after memorizing all those pages (about 100)... anyway over to the main reason to why I decided to post this thread...

thewreck has probably seen that I am currently working on a site for a gaming clan (and if he didn't, he will know now) and to clear out things before I start telling you of my plans I will say this: This gaming clan page has a lower priority than daria's page!

With that out of the way I will tell you of my plans. This page I am working on is supposed to have admin features and such (as daria's page will have) therefore I have decided to code this site's pages and stuff with the system I intend to use for daria's homepage, thus I will finish the system a lot quicker than if I wait for the layout and all. I think this idea is good. Please, if you have any objections or such, post them and I will follow your command(s) Smile

Oh yeah almost forgot. If I get the layout I will of course put the gaming clan page on hold and start working on Daria's hompage directly Razz

a little note: I will probably be gone the whole weekend (atleast friday and saturday afternoon) on a LAN with some friends so if you wonder where I am, atleast you will know now Smile
And I Remember Days Long Past
Your Sacrifice So Great Rest Now Take Thy Sleep
For You Shall Not Awake Let Revenge Be Sweet

For When We March Your Sword Rides With Me

- Manowar (March for Revenge, Into glory ride Album, 1983)

Last edited by REvolv3R on Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Manifold
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool, good of you to tell us. I await this website eagerly.
I raise my glass and say "here's to you".'

The DOD News - http://darianews.talonz.com (Lying Dormant)
Enquillion
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more of Social Science Programme. So, you suck. ^^
Dw
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for you.. samhällskunskap(yhteiskuntaoppi. yes i really wanted to tell all you out there the finnish word for it.) sucks. I had it last year and I nearly died on each of those lessons DB
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dw wrote:
I had it last year and I nearly died on each of those lessons DB

Damn, I suggest taking some more lessons so we can be rid of you Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: