Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thoughts on Weapons and Armor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkHydra
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, Hawkeye when we've been talking about light, medium and heavy armors we are talking about general categories. If this is anything like Akarra then these three categories are a given. Actually, as long as there is more then one kind of armor then there already exists light and heavy armor.
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dw wrote:
Stant: I based my judgement on games which are based on D&D (ie, baldur's gate) where the guys dodge the blows more often with a lower ac (2nd ed) Razz
Guess I should go burn Black Isle studios instead.. no wait, black isle no longer exists. Damn!
*burns himself for sheer stupidness*
</offtopic>

They're on 3.5 edition now, get with the times, they fixed that little flaw. ;P

~Light a fire for a man, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm the rest of his life. XD One of the best sayings I've heard in a long time.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
DarkHydra
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stant wrote:

~Light a fire for a man, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm the rest of his life. XD One of the best sayings I've heard in a long time.

Oh that is too good! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: