Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kestion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dw
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: kestion Reply with quote

[ I have removed the link from this forum as I don't see the purpose of posting a link that will personally bash another member in public. Whether you like the guy or not.. spread this through PM's or another mean. Thanks. - Kalorian]

adding this here: Kestion, I'd say we're even now. it's not like after this either one of us will be able to trust / respect eachother a single bit, but i'm fine if we just can ignore eachother from now on and not start a nuclear war over this.

Last edited by Dw on Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kosmik Avenger
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o noes, how can dat be, kekstion is our god omg rite??+
Arallu
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: No! Reply with quote

Why, you heretics! How dare you speak against Kestion, has he not sacrificed his whole life for the good of us all? Why do you not understand? He is everything, he is allmighty, he is GOD. ALL HAIL KESTION!

May Kestion always watch over us believers and never abandon us in the moment of despair, when we need his helping hand most! A long and painful death to all heretics and unbelievers, for that is what they deserve!
Fang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember Kestion as the great bastion.. the beacon of hope.. the bringer of justice! Standing in the middle of Zatra's and lookin for vultures/pk's that would hinder the lvling of poor and helpless noobs. ;( Saying things like "I'm here to help!". Standing ever vigilant of somthing that was never really going to happen. God bless him!
Kaoryn
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: heh..response. Reply with quote

See Kest? You didn't have any loyalty to begin with. I'm sorry for the people who still don't believe that you're a backstabbing bastard, but to those who do believe, good for them. I too was a fool and thought that you were a nice person. Someone to rely upon in my times of need. But Trunks was there more than you were, and he wasn't nearly as high a level. It doesn't have anything to do with levels. It's friendship and trust. And thats a trust you just blew up, not only for me, but hopefully for all your so called 'friends'. You just used us to make yourself look good. Loyalty my ass. Once again, get your priorities straight before you ever look down upon the Brotherhood of Loyalty.

~Kao

PS And those were nice points made by Dw. Thanks for your support.

[EDIT] Oh yeah Kest? If you're so certain on loyalty, then how come it's Dw that's supporting me...wouldn't you...Mr. Loyalty...be the one who supported my ideas? Funny...seems as a leader, Dw is up on you one to nothing my friend.

"An Optimist is the Human Personification of Spring."

Last edited by Kaoryn on Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ripley
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless you Dw-.
Thanquol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second that.

I have no idea while all you deluded noobs suck up to Kestion - i see nothing special about him. His level and desire to rule the Akarrian society was well done, i must admit. He really was a good 'ruler of n00bs'. All the idiots who 'admire' him (Yes, Fang) still refuse to admit that this supposedly God-Like figure could be normal. Of course hes fuckin' normal hes your average dude sitting behind his PC in the USA.

Peace Dw-, and well said Kaoryn.
Thandrophir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, damn. I don't understand the full situation, nor do I know Kestion well so I won't run my mouth but, did you really need to put that info out in the open like that? Seems like something that could have been handled behind closed doors. DoD isn't even out yet, no need to ruin anyone's fresh start...

The artist formally known as BlueHyren.
Malystryx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread should be deleted and there is NO reason to be bashing someone in an open thread like this. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for that.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: