Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good bye December, hello January!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinten
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Good bye December, hello January! Reply with quote

As you might have noticed, activity from our side has been quite low during the holidays, but that is nothing to worry about, it's all according to our big black book of evil plans. Some chose to see it as a bad omen while others realize that we, you're very own devoted developers, are loading our batteries and bracing our selves for an exciting year of intense game development, starting from mid January.

Now, as December is coming to it’s end, the Dawn of Daria development team want to wish you all a happy new year and a good continuation of the holidays!

To sum up the past month, here are some site statistics:

Summary
Total Hits 473562
Total Files 227061
Total Pages 107274
Total Visits 5955
Transfered KBytes 3234986
Total Hosts 582
avg max
Hits per Day 15276 40004
Files per Day 7324 22255
Pages per Day 3460 8530
Visits per Day 192 319
Transfered Kbytes per Day 104354 276666
Time per visit 00:13:42 ---
Pages per visit 18.01 ---

Remember kids, alcohol won’t solve you’re problems, but it will most probably get you laid. Ancient Swedish saying.

Out (over and out is not the correct formulation).
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Good bye December, hello January! Reply with quote

kinten wrote:
it's all according to our big black book of evil plans.

Ooooh. I like that book. Do you have to read it in dark dungeons by torchlight in order to see the secret writings?

kinten wrote:
Remember kids, alcohol won’t solve you’re problems, but it will most probably get you laid. Ancient Swedish saying.

Damn. Been practicing the ancient Swedish art for many years now and never realized it.
*Stant pays homage to the wise ones.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
kinten
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't tell you the secrets of the book. I'll give you a hint though. You'll need the blood of a virgin at full moon to read it.

16 min until new year and I'm drunk.
Thandrophir
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you could have used more alcohol, you still have perfect punctuation and capitalization.

And I can't to see what this new year brings. ^_^

The artist formally known as BlueHyren.
Pre
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thandrophir wrote:
Looks like you could have used more alcohol, you still have perfect punctuation and capitalization.
Drinkings bad for you.
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drinking is bad for you??? Drinking is only bad for those who can't control themselves. It's well known to those who follow recent medical advancements that alcohol in moderation has been proven to reduce the risk of cancer as well as other illnesses and diseases. Now how is that bad?
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, if I remember correctly, there's something in red wine that is good for the heart and stuff.

The alcohol content itself is not the good part. No. But everything in moderation helps lead to a healthy life.
Arallu
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A glass of wine might be healthy, but not a bottle of vodka.

And that wine glass won't get you laid either. Unless you're trying to get a jiggy with a 4 year old.
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stant wrote:
Drinking is bad for you??? Drinking is only bad for those who can't control themselves. It's well known to those who follow recent medical advancements that alcohol in moderation has been proven to reduce the risk of cancer as well as other illnesses and diseases. Now how is that bad?

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol.html
It says moderation is good if you exercise and get enough sleep. And a moderate drinker drinks less than 1 cup a day. You say you drink like and Irishman, I dont think they drink less than a cup a day.
Dw
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: