Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everything Daria - the site for everything to do with daria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dormeydo
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It workes perfectly in opera though

My honest opinum is that the everythingdaria page looks better then the dapedia page (Sorry Talonz)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Talonz
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was rude. Neutral I'm assuming it's because of the menu?

This... This must be a nightmare! Those eyes... It's like looking into the eyes of the diablo!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Manifold
Posts until end: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Talonz's more. That's just probably because I don't like Flash, but meh. And yeah, Avaith, you might want to fix the rendering on FireFox.
I raise my glass and say "here's to you".'

The DOD News - http://darianews.talonz.com (Lying Dormant)
maestro
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, well it looks very strange, but then I'm using Firefox as well.
Avaith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I guess I'll have to download FireFox and take a look at it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Dormeydo
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talonz wrote:
That was rude. Neutral I'm assuming it's because of the menu?

Yeah, a litte rude perhaps, but that's just my opinium. I don't wan't to be rude, i just wan't express my opinum. I'm so sorry if were offended
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Avaith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manifold, you have inspired me. I thought about this for a long time, and since you said that, I'm gunna do it. I am going to make two versions of the site. One has Flash, and the other doesn't. Just for all of you who don't like flash for don't want to download a newer version.

Talonz, I'm sorry if you think I am trying to make it look a lot like apedia or dapedia, but I'm not. I have always like the navigation menu ever since I first saw it on Akarra site. I looked at the Twin Helix site and downloaded it a long long time ago and just now decided that I wanted to put it up. I'm sorry if it comes off as trying to copy you, but after all, mine is vertical and it's just overall different. I got all the code straight from the Twin Helix site. Non of it came from any of your sites. I would never steal code if I were working on a site for real. I might copy somones code if it will help me learn, but I would never steal it and put it into one of my sites straight from another. I'm sorry for this confusion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Talonz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avaith wrote:
Talonz, I'm sorry if you think I am trying to make it look a lot like apedia or dapedia, but I'm not. I have always like the navigation menu ever since I first saw it on Akarra site. I looked at the Twin Helix site and downloaded it a long long time ago and just now decided that I wanted to put it up. I'm sorry if it comes off as trying to copy you, but after all, mine is vertical and it's just overall different. I got all the code straight from the Twin Helix site. Non of it came from any of your sites. I would never steal code if I were working on a site for real. I might copy somones code if it will help me learn, but I would never steal it and put it into one of my sites straight from another. I'm sorry for this confusion.

Okay, look. I thought I made it clear what I was trying to say about the navbar. I guess i dind't. Neutral I said I thought you liked the one on apedia. You looked at source, see if it's freeware whatever, then checked out their site. You have every right to do that. I never accused you of copying the navbars code, if you look the two are completely different scripts entirely. Apedia's is a lot more complex and versatile, it's just a different script made by the same author.

The only thing I said about copying was from the copyrighted stuff, which was obvious. -.-

Dorm: I probably wouldn't have called it rude, but the fact you stated your opinion with putting down another's work was what irritated me. "I like your site a lot!" or "Your site is my favorite!" is a lot better than pointing at names...

This... This must be a nightmare! Those eyes... It's like looking into the eyes of the diablo!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Avaith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Ok. I didn't have much time and my old "copyright" was stupid. I just looked at yours as a guide. I had like 10 minutes to put it on all the pages. I don't know why I wanted to rush it so much. I just didn't have enough time to put in the creativity. In the end it took me even longer than it would have if I had just put a little thougt into it. I fixed, and we can all get over this.

Peace!
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It'll be done when it gets done." ┬ęStant =├×
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: