Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Respect, Love, and Dues.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kest
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Respect, Love, and Dues. Reply with quote

There's a hate post... but aren't we all supposed to spread love, happiness, cheer, and other gay-like representations of emotion and good will?

This is not a post as been in the past about people you liked, or people who were your friends, but a post about those who made an impact on your life/game life like no other. People, who without ever having met, your life would not be the same.

Here goes mine:

I couldn't possibly start this post (Which I'm praying isn't hidden somewhere in a hidden archive... lol) without mentioned the great and fabulous Cannibal. Hell, I didn't even know there WERE Role Players in Akarra until I met the man-eating Cannibal. But the extent of his reach goes far beyond a mere game. Hell, he's become my best friend, online and otherwise. Smile Hat's off to Cannibal.

Ruis, Ransk, Mac - Very unique individuals who shaped the person I would become. ^^ The game broke down to a very lonely state when those three frequented the world less and less. Mortal means for mortal minds.

Enquillion... lol. How could you NOT be a Gate-frequenter and not enjoy the company of the useless? Well, until he got Lightning 2 that is, then he actually managed to wreak a wee little bit of havoc. His impact was immense, just in a different direction. Nearing the end of the very existance of the world, it was he that drove me to give a rat's ass. If not for our competition of sorts, to be the first White Soul to reach level 100, I would have quit before even knowing that soon enough the world would collapse in on itself.

Kao... mwuhahaha. My very firstestest friend in Akarra. Kao... who for the longest time I believed to be female (solely based on name mind you, lol)

Budman... despite the controversy around him, his short temper and the ability to kill ruthlessly any who opposed or threatened to tyranize him, I enjoyed his company immensely. It's really tragic, because he had the right idea for the world, utmost equality instead of this elite bullshit. Took me a long time to realize it, but in hindsight, had I the ability to alter anything that happened, I would have joined his side of the war. (You get a lot of time to think when you're trying to fecking beat Halo2 on Legendary in one sitting.)

Khaile... there's a no-brainer. If more need be said, you really didn't play the game long enough/join enough events.

And finally, to the Disciple of Death. ... I was the first to wield the Exotic Tegha, so hah!
Enquillion
Posts until end: 700

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Australian chick (in Akarra) that I only spent a few hours with. I think her character's name was Catherine or something similar. She smiled all the time (well, used happy smileys) and I noticed how that affected me... the same day I smiled in EG! Well, ever since that, I've been a much more cheerful person. And I never saw her after that, heh. Left to eat and didn't return...

I don't think anyone else has had so much impact on me in so little time. I think I'll just leave it at that. :)
Archosseus
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Difficult... Reply with quote

People that made an impact on me.... Lets see...

Zamamee - He who i first met in Zatra's changed a lot in me. I was ruthless before i met him but he showed me how it felt to have a 'companion' along my side. I changed everything opposit to what i was, thanks to him.
Never ending journey's with Zam forged a good will inside myself.

Kest - Yes, you did have an impact on me by showing the other side of how people can be. Each day i learned more and more things from you wich played an important role in the upcomming future. The respect and care you showed to others was unique. Perhaps you didn't know all this. You also showed me by watching your situations how it feels to help someone.

The Order itself - It played on important role. To my despite i fear that if i never knew nor joined The Order, i would have been a FAR of different person then i would be now. On the negative side.
The bro's and 2 sis's (as far as i am aware), i sure learned a lot from. Small minor things, but they are worth to be mentioned. The less minor things i learned from Munashii, Rhysanna, Tank, Kao and more. I can be clear that they didn't know this but it was crucial.
I also became a bit more talk-active as some might remember. ^^

Remembered as Just Anubite, Blue of the Gifted

Brother of Justice..

AKA Symbiont..
Dw
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: Kestion, you got to have to be the most dishonourable liar I've ever encountered. Die, slowly.

Last edited by Dw on Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mabus
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kestion you are a class act. One of the few 100% honorable people from Akarra. Hats off to you buddy.
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the art of combat. =| As for people... I'm very disappointed.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many people that have influenced me, none of which you folks would know.. and too many to name.

But i have learned a lot from these folks, and I appreciate their time and 'mentorship'

Hope everyone is having a good Holiday Season and Happy New Years.
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people I liked/remembered fondly:

Telcontar, drao38, lil-smokey, MysticCartonist, RakeeM, deathboy, Ashante, Pre, SLJ, steven1022 (peon), Conaire, Jellocube, Flash (I still owe you money for you generous donation ;P), Ruisleipa, Ranskanleipa, Enquillion, Sorcerer, Stant, Manifold, Origon, Talonz, Gorilla, Khaile...

Basically, I liked anyone I ever met with the exception of the one person I mentioned in the hatred post, so if I forgot to say your name, please forgive me. T_T

The artist formally known as BlueHyren.
Redlabel
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think that anyone in Akarra changed my life.....
but the ppl there were nice.....and to my opinion, the best thing in Akarra were the fellowship. I met most of my friends in Akarra while fsing with them...
Elessar
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Myself Came to the game on the recommendation of Luthor, So I guess i have to see he was a cool guy in there.

I never really got in with the top lot, Nobody really knew who I was I dont think,

probably thought "Annoying Leader of GAOME Razz"

Lol, Everyone was always nice to me though And so Rock on to everyone who was in GAOME and everyone who said hey and what not.

Merry Christams too and Happy new year (Late but who cares?)

Check out the Life of tarthuin in the RPing section!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: