Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wow.. logo haywire

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: wow.. logo haywire Reply with quote

wow.. i just got home from work and i hadn't looked at the new logo on another screen... its super-colorful.. looks horrible...

sorry about that.. ill check it out tomorrow and straighten it out.... now it just looks bloated and yuck...

ah well.. if anyone of you is sitting on a laptop with weak saturation, perhaps it looks good =P
Rech
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it Smile

BatMUD!
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, thanks.. but i reduced it a little in color now.. it should look ok on saturated screens aswell now...
Miklotov
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok at least something new to stare at but for my tatste its worse then the last one. The old one gave some medival touch. This one, oh well,... looks a bit too PINK! Hopefully you'll return the "Old One" or just add new ones from time to time. For the old one i could have imagined a package standing in the shops forcing me to look at the pack. Btw if you could send me the the gfx (Front, Back with screenshots and description, left and right side, i can make a Box with, as my Mom owns a small Printing Firm. Maybe you'll sell a special Editon one day including a month of free gameplay, including a map of Daria, a Manual, some code for special forum area for premium users, or just as a way to support you Very Happy... if you manage to get it beeing baught by game shops you'll have copies sold before the player buys it. Don't know whats needed to get a game beeing baught by shops but, why not try. Advertisement is the key to success if done right Very Happy hehe...
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh,, wow what a reply =)

i understand what you say, but i don't plan on making a specific logo the 'real' one. I think this logo can afford to look differently here and there, for example in the game when you start, it looks good in that rocky style, but in the homepage it just disappeared.

making boxes sounds fun, but we are far from there yet =).. but of course, its something to think about.

thanks for your input.
Miklotov
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea with the box just came in mind when i thaught about the logo, could imagine beeing in a game shop and next to me a human tall standup sign with the Daria logo,.. anyways i guess its due to your awesome, very professional looking gfx styles. hehe so keep the good work going.
Wasn't meant to be taken too serious but if you want to have an example box contact me, for me its low cost even free i think. I know you are far away from that but as i said it came in mind Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: