Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monday Dev Update #21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Monday Dev Update #21 Reply with quote

Development during week 39-2006
We created the "pillar system" and an editor to modify them for the areas. Thewreck and Kinten then went ahead and created a lot of new trees and a cozy test island. With all those trees covering your view, we also added automatic transparency to sprites that are blocking your sight (ie, so you can see yourself behind a tree).

Jacob was taught some alpha-channeling skills and added his new combat icons to the game. We also added new combat sound effects to match them, and now the combat is rather nice to watch... but some more tweaking is needed. I also corrected the combat messages and changed the hit calculations slightly.

Planned development during week 39-2006
I will be working on the inventory, both logically (server-side) and visually (client-side). Thewreck and Kinten are working on the indoor details and Jacob will help with more icons for buttons.

Silly Alpha 2 ETA Status
Current likelyhood of a December release: Ahead of planning

Wiki updates during last week
+3 Wiki edits (249 total)
No new "legitimate" content pages (24 total)
This week's most valuable contributor: None
View all changes
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
kinten
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Monday Dev Update #21 Reply with quote

jeb wrote:
Silly Alpha 2 ETA Status
Current likelyhood of a December release: Ahead of planning

Three Hussah's for lucky Jeb! Hussah! Hussah! Hussah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: