Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Animals
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milktoast
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Animals Reply with quote

"And then the Gods said "Let there be that which crawls and walks about our land." And there was. And it was Good, So it stayed! The Gods told the spirits roaming Daria, " 'Tis up to you to name these blood-pumping creatures. It is also up to you to guide them and direct them to what their jobs are in this world, give them safe living, and provide them with their food. This is the time of creation - and whatever you wish to be created, shall indeed be created."

The Animals of Daria! Wee! We need complete descriptions! What is their name? Where do they live? What kind of habitat do they prefer? What kinds of food do they eat? What do they look like? How often do they reproduce? How big are they? Do they have 1 foot, 2 feet, 4 feet, or 40 feet? How about eyes? arms? Heads (!)? Are they naturally mean or naturally nice? Do they have horns? claws? talons? Do they fly? If so - how far/long can they fly? Do they hunt for food or eat leftovers from other animals? Do they dig tunnels? Build their own habitats? Hibernate? Are they considered livestock? What can you get from this animal if you kill it? What can you get from this animal if it's alive? Can they be tamed as a pet or can they tame YOU as a pet? Descriptions!!

Remember to keep the descriptions as Roleplaying as possible!

Good Luck Smile
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say your are quite productive, and all of nice quality.

About the Hidden Ich.
Just to get clarification, it doesn't turn invisible for real, right? just that it blinds you with its crazy bright light on its tail?

Also due to their characteristics, i get the feeling i would love to have one as a pet. How do you make one you pet (is it even possible)?

Also when i read about it, i get the feeling its shaped like a ball with a tail and 4 small but 'clawy' legs, is that right?

When i read about the Cone Gnussel i somehow started thinking about super mario, i think because of the volcano shooting hot things aspect.. heh.. But i like it. It feels Daria in some strange way. But i dont imagine the cone gnussel like hunting other animals by shooting at them, i feel its a way to escape predators, like lunge the hot stuff then run.

All in all i like the whole gnussel thing. They feel like something which could be fun to find when exploring the world.

If they shell can be any color, then at least state the reasons why shells get the colors they get. Is it the surroundings? Is it random?...

Also, i would like to know... why, is the breath so hot? i dont mind it being, i just want an explanation!

Otherwise good!
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the arkle, seems like a peaceful animal which just strolls around doing its own business. Adding to the niceness is the oldness =).. Feels like it would be very sad to kill one knowing its been around for far longer than you have ever been..

The flawl sound very dangerous, and probably very handy as a pet! I get the feeling the animal would be severely drained after turning itself on fire and shooting it away as a fireball though.. like almost on the verge of death (somewhat like a bee)? Or is that a very common thing that it does, and its soley designed to do such things?

"when it opens its jaw, it is overcame with evil lust for nutrition and its eyes roll upwards"

Gotta love that. A monster so evil its so overcome with its own evilness that it actually looses performance! It would be a like a murderer drooling so much at its victim it starts to choke. Gotta love it.

I imagine the place where you would meet these be a place with small holes scattered all over, and they would kind of pop up here and there, and sometime they would dig new holes.
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh nice!

i kinda got the feeling that you would find this rock, and kinda listen to its story somehow, and be more and more intrigued, and towards the end when the parasite part is revealed you would slow stark taking steps back and then RUN!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: