Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serenity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chybi
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Serenity Reply with quote

Hey everyone, as you can see this is dedicated to the new movie Serenity. So who here has seen it and what do you think? Are there any Firefly fans here also?

I've just come back from seeing it and my first impression is: WOW! This film is damn cool. Story takes awhile to actually pickup, but before it actually starts there is some good background info. The "Universe" is very simple to understad but there is still a deepness to it if you are willing to scratch the surface. The dialogs are great, very funny. But still serious enough to get the message accross when needed. The special effects and action sequences are Amazing. Well that is basically what I think of the movie and I recommend that everyone should go and see it.

Since this movie is based on the Firefly television series it seems only natural to bring it up. I personnaly have never watched the show, but I've only heard good things about it. It also seems that the only reason the show is no longer airing is due to bad decision making by FOX. Having now seen the movie, I feel as if I must watch the television series now.

Well people now that you have my opinion, feel free to comment or add to them.

The Ranger without a cause.

Note to self: When faced with Human stupidity at it's best, RUN LIKE HELL
AquaritsBR
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need see Razz first.
Have any torrent to me?

Visite : http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/akarriansoul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Fang
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha Firefly was "the" new scifi series.. all the little details made it just so cool.. and the characters had plenty of room to evolve! Can't wait till I get to see the film...

I've decided to use this post to advertise a finnish space parody called www.starwreck.com some have all ready seen and even liked it a bit.. not too shavy but it's good for a couple of laughs. ;p
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the link doesnt work

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Stalker
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw it almost two weeks ago (28th Wink ) and can't wait until it's released here so I can see it again. Really liked the series, and although there were some changes to the movie that I didn't like, overall it was great Very Happy
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a fan of Firefly, just need to gather a couple of people to go with me to see Serenity...

I've also seen that finnish movie "star wreck in the pirkinning". I got a few good laughs out of it. 'Course I had to read subtitles the whole time, but it was still funny. If you're a fan of Star Trek or Babylon 5, check it out. The link Fang posted redirects you to here http://www-fi3.starwreck.com/ so if his link doesn't work, maybe going straight to the source will help. Be warned though, the movie is an hour and fourty five minutes long, so get comfy before you start it. =] Hasta.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
AquaritsBR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ll download "star wreck in the pirkinning" but im not finding subititles in portugueses hehehheh

maybe i ll do it Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: