Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ok just to clear it out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HHero
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: ok just to clear it out Reply with quote

the Akarra server that some person put it up was stricly for fun and make us do something while we wait if any of u actualy read the FAQ you would notice this thing

The Public Release This version of Akarra was released to allow fans to play again on their own servers, and perhaps build their own worlds. Use it to create your own "shards", but since the source code is not available it will be difficult to create anything similar to a sequel. Akarra's unofficial sequel is Dawn of Daria, please offer them your support (most of the art was created by the leaders of DoD).

That was Khalie word
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: ok just to clear it out Reply with quote

HHero wrote:
(most of the art was created by the leaders of DoD).
When they were working on Akarra.

And since you wanna be posting FAQ material, allow me to post one that I wrote when I was working here that is widely accepted and supported by the current team that you should have read at some point while being here.

Q: I heard this was the next Akarra, is it?
A: NO! It is not the next Whispers in Akarra. This game shares an earlier version of the game engine that has since been modified, as well as the great player base, and a couple development team members, but outside of that, it is completely different. New world, new history, new races, new quests, new challenges awaiting you. This is not Akarra2.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
HHero
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know thats what the DOD mod said but khalie said it on his faq maybe he is wrong but iam just pasting what was written on his README file
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: