Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boy, summer break is almost here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arallu
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stant wrote:
I start at 6:30am and I work until 4pm... Get a real job. ;P I've had scheduals like that for... Oh... More then a decade now. I don't miss summer anymore. I'll miss it even less when I start moving into my new place this weekend which is only a little less then a mile from a great So. Cal. beach. ^^ I can go surfing every day all year and be within walking distance to my home. Summer vacation HAH! Every day is summer vacation. =D (Mmmm. Pineapple soda. =] )

Are you positive there's no alcohol in that drink?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonce you have a soda fior everything stant, can you mail me some mint chocolate soda please?
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I can find some somewhere.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Tyrael
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... summer holidays. I miss those. One day... summer holidays will no longer be a holiday. Working 100+ hours every two weeks kind of cuts into vacation time. So... enjoy your summers while you still can... for soon... school will be more of a holiday than summer is....
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazzy wrote:
sonce you have a soda fior everything stant, can you mail me some mint chocolate soda please?

Well, it's not commercially produced, but it can be made in under 10 minutes... And it's delicious. =D I would've posted this a long time ago, but I wanted to try out the different varieties myself to make sure it's good. =]

Fizzy mint chocolate soda:
Ingredients
1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
4 teaspoons creme de menthe or chocolate-mint flavor
1 pint mint-chocolate chip ice cream
2 cups carbonated water or cream soda, chilled (I prefer the cream soda version)

Directions
1. Pour 1 teaspoon of the chocolate syrup, then 1 teaspoon of the liqueur into each of four tall glasses. Add 2 scoops (1/2 cup) of mint-chocolate chip ice cream to each glass. Add 2 more teaspoons of chocolate syrup to each glass. Slowly pour 1/2 cup carbonated water or cream soda into each glass for fizz. Makes 4 servings.
Alcohol-free Version: Omit the liqueur. (Honestly, who really cares about this version? =\ )

Nutritional Information
Nutritional facts per serving
calories: 245, total fat: 11g, saturated fat: 6g, cholesterol: 26mg, sodium: 84mg, carbohydrate: 33g, fiber: 0g, protein: 4g, vitamin A: 6%, calcium: 10%, iron: 3% (For those of you who are worried about your figure.)

Soooo, now that I got your mint chocolate soda, what's your address Mr. Naz-T? ;D The ice cream will have melted long before you get it, but eh, if you really want it that bad, you can make it yourself. =D
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Demonslayer7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I am homeschooled I usually get a nice break. I will be getting an 'okay' break this year... Latin and logic still. I might even be stuck with history as well. Sad
HHero
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darn yesterday we celebrated my Bday * Finaly 18

darn it was harsh and i still got a hang over and its the second day :S haha

i got one last exam .... ORAL PRESENTATION !!!!!
Redlabel
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i finished the lest test 2 weekk ago =]

just when i came out from school i burnd the school T-shirt...

anyway...tomorrow is the prom and so as the rest of u im searching for a goos MMOrpg to play this summer....
so if u have a good one....send it to me!!! Very Happy
catslayer
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

play lineage (lineage 2: the chaotic chronicles) till daria's released. If your video allows it (old good riva tnt 2 goes nice until you reach wide open space). And after the world's masterpiece is released, there will be no 3/4/++d MMOPRPG to exceed DoD =P Wait if you dare...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: