Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leveling in Daria

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xhachix
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Leveling in Daria Reply with quote

The lvling system in the old Akarra was awsome, it was fast and awsome, the fellowshiping part was good on how u were lvl 1 and u could party a lvl 100 person (Budman Razz) So with a bunnie i think we killed about 5 and got a lvl (only for the first lvl) and with the points i like that you got 5 throughout the level and not just at the end.

So this is my lvling system:

1 Bunnie = 7 - 10 exp
1 zombie= 30 - 40 exp

lvl 1-2 = 50exp
lvl 2-3 = 230 exp

1B*5=35-50exp - you can get mabey 1 lvl.
1Z*5=150-200exp - if you go and somhow manage to kill 5 zombie at lvl 1 then wow, but that will get u about 3 lvls.

Fellowship exp

1b = 4-6exp
1z = 23-27exp

So i think that should be somewhat of the lvling system.
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This concept has been discussed in great detail with much debating already, please read the following thread.

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
xhachix
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx stant
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: