Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boddah Arrives.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boddah
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Boddah Arrives. Reply with quote

Hmph... Kinda odd writing about a game with no knowledge of the story :X

---------------------------------------------------

Boddah turned to Poof with a smirk, as Poof gave a battlecry that echoed in the distant valleys. Boddah quickly followed the charging warrior with a bolt of electricity. The blows struck the enormous ogre warrior simultaneously, and knocked the beast into a nearby tree. It recovered, and returned to attacking Poof. Boddah tried to cast again, but failed, as his staff let out a loud crackle. This sound of failure was slightly embarrassing to Boddah, but he continued trying. As Poof continued cutting at the giant's legs, Boddah heard something approaching behind him.

He spun around, with his robes trailing behind him. When his eyes locked onto the figure, Boddah gasped. He was taken aback by the horror that he was now faced with. A man, dressed in fine armours of silver stood an arm's length from Boddah. He bore a large claymore, and a shield with no seal. He stank of tobacco and sweat. The man had two others with him, both on large, white horses.

Boddah could hear clashing metal and the pleas for help from his companion, but was fixed on the knight in his midst. The man in front of Boddah stabbed his sword into the soil beside him, and raised his helmet to converse. He spoke in a deep, raspy voice.

"Are you Boddah, of Hope?"

Boddah was hesitant to respond.

"I am. What message do you bring?" He said, shakily.

The man responded, "Boddah of Hope, you have been found guilty of necromancy by a vigilante group of elite knights. We have been assembled to keep peace in the land, and we have been sent to act accordingly."

Boddah, being foolishly proud, would not deny such accusations, nor would he accept them. Unfortunately for Boddah, the knight took action before Boddah could retort. The knight ripped his sword from the ground, and raised it above his head. Boddah raised his staff to halt the massive blade. However, the knight's strength was too great for the staff to stop. The last thing Boddah saw was the knight's claymore split through the middle of his precious staff.

Boddah awoke in a large forest, surrounded by immense trees, and thick shrubs. He was in a muddy opening, and wore only basic clothing. He had no staff, no luxurious robes, no healthful potions; he was alone, and without provisions. But then the worry of resources was replaced by a far greater thought....

Where was he? Where was Poof? Was this Hell? Was this Nirvana? Boddah decided that thought alone would have him die of starvation. Boddah began walking, not knowing where, or why, just hoping to escape the endless forest, and find answers.

-------------------------------------

[EDIT] Ahhhhhh! My indents didn't work....
Poof
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep it up Boddah. Hopefully everyone will enjoy how our stories shall entertwine. ;>
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Keep up the good work Smile
tjockomann

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats some nice reading :=) i want part 2 :DDD
Slayermagic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJOCKOMANN YOU'RE ALIVE!

-If you're not living life on the edge, then your taking up too much space
-No matter which direction you start, it's always against the wind coming back.
Arallu
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slayermagic wrote:
TJOCKOMANN YOU'RE ALIVE!

HE WROTE THAT MESSAGE 5 FUCKING MONTHS AGO!
Leave, please.
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dial up users... So laggy...
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Arallu
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Foamy (www.illwillpress.com) once said,

I hope you get hit by a FUCKIN' bus.
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD I remember that episode.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Night In Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: