Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daria Map of Athenian Beliefs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jellocube27
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Daria Map of Athenian Beliefs Reply with quote

The following is a WORK IN PROGRESS.

INSIDE OF THE DARIAN PLANAR BOND, WHICH IS REPRESENTED BY A CIRCLE:

The core of daria is in the middle. It is unknown what is there. On the edge of the Darian planar bond is-->
-->Physical Daria is on the edge of that. It represents, obviously, all that is physical in daria.

Leading out to the east, from the core of Daria is-->
-->Physical Ath. It represents the physical Darian Moon, Ath. It is inside of the Half-Circle known as-->
-->Jakalp's Rebellion, also known as Jakalp's Bow. Jakalp is Ath's mentor, who teaches him his craft. Jakalp is represented by the letter E. Leading north from the ark known as Jakalp's rebellion is the line, donned -->
-->Jakalp's Gate. Jakalp's gate represents rebellion and passageway. Ath Escaped through this into-->
-->Sen'Baln. Sen'Baln is drawn as a circle, and stands for useless knowledge. In its physical form, Sen'Baln is a dark, bare forest. On the inside edge of the Sen'Baln circle is-->
-->The Physical Glade. The Physical Glade represents warmth, kindness, and final unity. This is inside of Sen'Baln, Which is partially inside the circle of -->
-->E'NTayne, which represents Love and Chaos. It is though of as Ath's retreat.
ALSO RUNNING OFF OF THE CENTER OF JAKALP'S ARROW:

-->The T'Niwons Bridge. This represents disruption. It runs into-->
-->The Darian Planar bond. However, the T'Niwons Bridge runs off of this quicky into-->
-->A Jump leading into either-->
-->Physical Uth, Running back into Daria's core.
or -->Father's Arc, Representing the broken bond of daria. Father's arc is actually an incomplete circle, broken by faults.

Be sure to check back for updates.

Last edited by jellocube27 on Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting... Looking foreward to seeing the map.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Avaith
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm...Kinda hard to read your handwriting...but after a while I can decifer(sp?) it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Night In Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: