Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Armor Dyes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruisleipa
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in favour of dyes, but only if it doesn't become a very delaying factor for the release.

I wouldn't want to experience that era of clones either really. Besides that, character customation is always a plus in my book. Razz
Satch
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Origon wrote:
Seriously ? so then im guessing Superior Chainmail and SCOH were just sprites recolored by the engine ? I gotta admit, i never knew it supported it Razz

Don't forget the rabbits and the lions Very Happy
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love it when players look different, i wouldnt have bothered with drawing unique sprites for all equipment otherwise. Some kept telling me to just reuse, but i insisted, noway!, new armor, new sprite, (unless it was a mod or quality improve of old)
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre wrote:
It might just be me but I like if the armor is all the same, you cant change the colors. Then when a character gets good equipment other characters can realize that they are a high lvl characters. There wont be as much confusion, but that just my opinion.

Yeah. But imo you should be able to do quests for certain dyes to colour your garb (bear in mind only certain [dull] colours should be available) which would show that you are good enough to have that colour clothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: