Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everything Daria - the site for everything to do with daria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Avaith
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Avaith
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All fixed now. Fire Fox users should be able to view it like all other normal people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Manifold
Posts until end: 600


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 457
Location: Treading my dreams, UK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaah, the bliss of standard coding. ;P
_________________
Once known as Novan Silverglow
'So can you name your demon?
Understand its scheming/
I raise my glass and say "here's to you".'


The DOD News - http://darianews.talonz.com (Lying Dormant)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avaith
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Avaith
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can now view parts of the site without having to use Macromedia Flash player. I also learned some flash and re-created the flash slideshows to match the site better.

All-in-all a rather nice update.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Avaith
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New host. This should be the place where the site will stay, unless of some insane tragedy. This host is really nice. http://xedhost.com You have to post to have them host, but its not too bad.

With a new host comes a new URL http://eveda.xedhost.com

Don't forget to add it to your bookmarks Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Avaith
Posts until end: 850


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I said that we would never move hosts again. In fact I think I said it twice, but you just can't pass up something like this. Talonz is the new host. This is the place we will be staying. 99% chance of that. <1% chance of moving.

http://eveda.talonz.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Style by Oxeye Game Studio