Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True that. Wandering spawns will force people to move around, though I think more people have dungeons in mind rather then the overworld... But even so, if there are a few dungeons for each level grouping that will spread things out a bit. Plus if like Akarra, there is a 128 player connection limit, we won't have to worry about all 200+ registered forum users on at once. ;D
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Demonslayer7
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be multiple servers? Shocked
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope not, that would split the community. Besides, Akarra only hit it's limit during 'events'. After a couple weeks of playing the need to be on all the time will fade and it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalorian wrote:
Well then Origon, then we will need to make sure we schedule the release for next Christmas that way you don't let your studies interfer Razz

Nooooo Mad
Avaith
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stant wrote:
I hope not, that would split the community. Besides, Akarra only hit it's limit during 'events'. After a couple weeks of playing the need to be on all the time will fade and it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I agree. I wouldn't like multiple servers. At first it might be a little crowded, but after it should settle down.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: