Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Idea: Freshen up your website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milktoast
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Idea: Freshen up your website Reply with quote

Well - By the looks of your index.html page...You need help. After I finish my website I'm working on right now, I might be able to help. I can always get you a PHP site going, the only thing you need to buy is a $4.50USD hosting plan from www.exize.com ...Leaves me enough space and stuff to get you a nice website going. By the way; Check out in your index.html file a tag like
Code:

<title>Untitled Document</title>

and change it to somthing like

Code:

<title>Dawn of Daria ::Homepage </title>

or somthing, it gives you a title on your top left corner (if you didn't know that)...

But sure, if you'd like the help I can make you a nice website, only thing is that you gotta provide the space...I won't even charge you for work cause I like the game so much Smile
Stant
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really are interested in doing that you should spend some time in this thread. http://www.dawnofdaria.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100 Winning layout gets a prize.
This change isn't because of Kal's request to change it, it's to tell the community that I'm pissed at him because he fucked me over by not sticking up for me when he should have, instead he blasted me. I have no problem with Daria or any of it's other staff. It was changed in response to his lies about fixing it, which he did NOT do.
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we havnt bothered with out main page, i just hacked it together in some webpage thingy. Its just a placeholder until the real page arrives.
Demonslayer7
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, someone was hired I think to make the website but it could be a while before that happens.
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who needs a proper page until the game is out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: