Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

#daria.roleplay Second Roleplaying Session.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jellocube27
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: #daria.roleplay Second Roleplaying Session. Reply with quote

There will be a roleplaying session in #daria.roleplay. I will be storytelling again (to the great dissapointment for many of you), and the roleplaying session will be two hours earlier than it was last time. This is because last time several people who wished to participate could not due to their time zone difference. I don't think this can be completely resolved but it's a step forward.

The new session's relevance to last one will depend upon which same characters participate. If they are too few of the last session's characters, the story may change setting temporarily.

Please have a brief character backround before you join, even if it is mental. It should mostly include your physical capabilities, and examples of how your character would react to certain situations.

Steps are being taken to avoid the confusion that soaked in the last one, and I am rewriting how I will do things. This is not intended to limit the players, and should actually make it more free-form. Sorry about the mess of an roleplaying environment, but I'll get this right eventually. Just hang in there Wink

The session will be at 00:00:00 Thursday, Dec 30 2004 in GMT time.

You can convert that to your localized time zone here:http://www.timeconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Hope to see you there!
<jeb_> i'm a dalmatian
<jeb_> oh right
<jeb_> that's "spot" in english
Redlabel
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry...i wont be there...
too late for me Confused
Lorsaelos
Posts until end: 750

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My schedule's clear for that day (for me it's tomorrow at 7pm), but I can't guarantee anything won't come up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Night In Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: