Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monday Dev Update #66

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Monday Dev Update #66 Reply with quote

Development during week 32-2007
We launched the Harvest website and the open beta of the game! Check it out here:

http://www.oxeyegames.com/harvest

The launch has been a success, we've reached out to a lot of new people that didn't know about Oxeye before. If you wish to chat with some of them or generally discuss Harvest, please join us at IRC #harvestbeta .

We've also worked on the Daria editor. We added the "multiplayer" editing mode that I wrote about in the previous dev update. Though it was slightly buggy, it has worked alright and has been extremely enjoyable. At one time we were 5 people editing the Daria world at the same time!

Planned development during week 33-2007
This week we will begin implementing updates to Harvest, based on the comments that we've received.

Jellocube, Miklotov and Milktoast will continue adding areas and detail to the Daria world in the editor.

Wiki updates during last week
No new Wiki edits (321 total)
No new "legitimate" content pages (29 total)
This week's most valuable contributor: None
View all changes
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
Miklotov
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yeah that picture describes the feeling, its awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: