Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Task - Inventing the World.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milktoast
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Task - Inventing the World. Reply with quote

"The Gods have announced unto their creations: In our times of struggle, we have yet to complete this world's population. We come unto you now and bless you with many more friends that you can talk to. We bless you now, with more trees to shade the forests of Daria. We bless you now with more mushrooms and herbs - in which they will continue to keep the ground healthy. Though we bless you with these creations, we will not create them. It is up to you, my friends, to create them from your mind. What you want we will provide. When you think of it, it shall appear infront of you."

Well hello there everybody! We at the development side has decided that as an addition of giving you information every week - We will allow your influence to be upon us.

You will find a list of Stickys. These are the topics that we are asking your help with. Deeper instructions will be provided inside of them.

Our Job (All of us) is to create a massive, in-depth, and organized list full of the things Daria will include - ranging from the essentials of the world down to useless items. We as a whole are going to create Darias:

Vegetation:
-Trees
-Bushes
-Plants
-Herbs/Mushrooms
-Grasses
-Underwater Vegetation

Life
-Animals
-Fishes
-Amphibians/Reptiles
-A Food Chain

Other
-Potions/Posions
-Weapons/Armors
-Towns
-Factions
-Merchant's Goods

Post questions in this thread so they can be deleted Twisted Evil . Haha - If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Hayes
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I still make suggestions?
jellocube27
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can I still make suggestions?

Of course Very Happy
<jeb_> i'm a dalmatian
<jeb_> oh right
<jeb_> that's "spot" in english
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Inventors of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: