Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings and salutations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athl
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Greetings and salutations Reply with quote

I came across the site after several hours of Google entries and being thrown from one unoriginal, boring MMORPG to the next… I’ve finally found something I believe I was looking for. It’s different, and I like it.

Been trying to fill the Role Playing side of my love of MMORPG’s for some time now and I think I’ve found it. I hope I enjoy my stay here, and I look forward to meeting some new and interesting people soon. Currently the server is empty; though I believe that is just time zones being from Australia and all.

See you in game, thank you.

Regards,
Dan

Edit - I think I may of posted this in the wrong area, if so my apologies. I'm sure it can be moved.
kinten
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Dan!
I'm glad to see you've found your way to us through the internet djungle of online rpgs. You are one of the early players of Daria, and as you can see we've got a lot ahead of us. The Alpha2 offers little gameplay, the main focus has been on testing the actual engine instead of adding features. But you've arrived at the right time, late enough to avoid the tedious waiting for that first release, early enough to still play a part in the development of the game. From now on, updates will be more interesting and fun for the players of Daria. Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

/Pontus "Kinten" Hammarberg
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed welcome dan. That we would stick out after hours of googling is motivating indeed! it makes me think we are doing something right atleast =)... I wont repeat what kinten said, so ill just say, welcome and hope to see you around!
Athl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's everything going these days? I cannot wait to begin playing this game.
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there has been alot of work done to alpha 3 already, however, we are currently working on "harvest" which should be done by the end of the summer. If all goes as planned, we will work fulltime on alpha 3 after that.

thank you for your support =)
Athl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome to know! Keep up the fantastic work everyone, I'm sure it is as great as it seems to sound here on the forums.

I look forward to playing sometime within the next year, hehe.. I've waited this long so far, I can keep waiting for the finished product. Smile

Take care all and keep on it! Cheers.

Kind regards,
Dan
Athl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still here! Smile

Checking the progress now and again, seems we still have some way to go ... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: