Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sparkle Stuck in The Happy Hen && Lack of Carrots

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Bugs in Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kami
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Sparkle Stuck in The Happy Hen && Lack of Carrots Reply with quote

A Sparkle followed me into the Happy Hen Inn and is now stuck there. It's impossible to attack it and it will not move from its spot.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's intentional, but Joanna Silver in the Happy Hen runs out of carrots a lot.
Nexego
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kami, that Joanna runs out of carrots is not really a serious issue in my opinion.

I myself did not like to see my friends have 7+ pets each, most of them were rabbits.

In my opinion the food should be even more rare, especially the fish and the salami.

Named Nexego in the Silly Alpha and Assassin Lillian in Alpha2.

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision
That was planted in my brain
Still remain
Within the sound of silence

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Nexego/
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/Slakt/
MikeFTrevino
Posts until end: 1000

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand, you don't want us to have many pets but without their DPS sparkles would pwn us and Evil Tooth would take a huge team that the alpha has yet to have on at the same time(It took two of us to do, at best, 10% damage). Why do we collect tons of stuff for trading? Hell, at least flint is readily availible you just gotta brave E.T.(evil tooth) and run your ass off. If you did not want us to own many pets that obviously create DPS, why wasn't there a cap put on ownership of the pets?

What if there was a cap on pets but 20 people log on all with 2 pets each? Those pets need to be sustained or captured. It makes more sense to put a cap on ownership than food supply. If food is scarce someone could camp the only source and trade for much higher.

BTW I'm assuming you're part of the team. I'm most likely wrong.
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the stuck sparkle is a bug, thanks!

joanna running our of carrot is simply an effect of the market, people seem to like having rabbits, thus they run out fast.. (possibly because rabbits are common)
Kami
Posts until end: 980

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured it wasn't a bug, which is why I added it to my existing post. Sorry about that.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Bugs in Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: