Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monday Dev Update #26

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Monday Dev Update #26 Reply with quote

Development during week 44-2006
This has been another slow week. However, we have made it possible to place creatures in the world and some basic AI stuff has been added (at the moment all NPCs are only interested in slaying each other Embarassed ).

We'd also like to show you a screenshot from our area editor. In this image you can see how we name areas in Daria:

Planned development during week 45-2006
We really must be doing some decent AI coding. The pet cats have been completely disabled when we created the new NPC system, so we need to re-add them while keeping the functionality for other kinds of NPCs. We will also work a little on more website updates.

Silly Alpha 2 ETA Status
Current likelyhood of a December release: Ahead of planning

Wiki updates during last week
No new Wiki edits (251 total)
No new "legitimate" content pages (25 total)
This week's most valuable contributor: None
View all changes
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
jellocube27
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! Now if only you'd coded the entire game in java, so I could play it on ubuntu without having to set up another computer! Smile

Love the new smileys, by the way.
<jeb_> i'm a dalmatian
<jeb_> oh right
<jeb_> that's "spot" in english
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically what you're doing is putting WiA in a chokehold, stabbing it in the left thigh, kidney, and genitalia.. and then you're sailing out to the middle of the ocean and tossing it overboard with 50,000 tons of liposuction'D fat.. and err, sinking it down into some random ocean volcano that has some hard-to-remember scientific name that only asians are smart enough to remember?

I like it. Very Happy

And I bet you guys 10 random flowers or kittens that this "Dev Island" will be featured in the 2nd silly alpha.
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Development of Daria All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: