Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beaten...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkHydra
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wait, you know what, this is stupid to be arguing over this. I posted the first message in a lighthearted attempt to say that the tension over who would take 1st is over. This has gone downhill. If you are so sure that I'm trying to attack you, I'm sorry. I'm happy for you and Aerie for your wins, you played the game as it's meant to be played. And I still had fun competeing and conversating with Aerie. Congratz, both of you. You obvious don't like me and I'll accept that. I can't be friends with everyone I guess.

This whole thread is only going to bring the community down when it's just gearing up. Someone should just delete this whole thread. Thanks.
HeatOmen
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the perfect time to..

BudMan = Likes to ignore people, and is exceptionally rude for multiple reasons.. I figured this out on my own, I didn't take anybodies word for it.

DarkHydra = Needs to stop double posting and learn how to edit posts. >_<
LOL DERES TIS GAM CALED DoD EVER HERD OF IT B4 CUZ ITS RLLY COL EVN DOUGH ITS NOT DUN YET............. NEWEYS HER IS LINK LOL HAV FUN GO DER ND SINE UP LOL TIS IS OLY PLAC GONA AVERTIS CUZ I HERD TAT PPL HER R SUPOSED 2 BEE INTRESTED!1 =D

http://www.dawnofdaria.com/
DarkHydra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I figured it wouldn't so bad if it were in my own thread, and if you just edit it doesn't show up as a new post so people don't know you had something else to say. You'll notice I don't double post in other threads (I think). But point taken, ty. Wink
Vilinh
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double posting doesn't really hurt anyone, since this is a small community. If it was bigger, then double posting would be a problem...

Now, Budman, grow up. You are not special. What gives you the right to say that a person doesn't deserve something? What have you done to deserve it yourself? I can just blatantly say you dont deserve it either. Does that make it true? You act so immature sometimes,

Darkhydra: Aw man I lost oh well
Budman: You didn't deserve it anways

Now I dont know about you, but that sounds so childish. Grow up and learn how to interact with people better.

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
BudMan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You noobs have been complaining about me for years now, get used to it all ready. I don't see what good following me around in game and on the forums and bashing me is going to do, but if it makes you feel good keep it up, I don't mind.

What im not going to do is sit here and try and defend myself, I will let you kiddies say whatever you want. This is a useless battle you guys start crap with me and when I get upset you point the finger at me. Ironically these are the same noobs that are so quick to point out every flaw I have and every little mistake I make. Get down off your high horse and take the wild hair out of your ass, you guys are worse then me.

HeatOmen: I never purposely Ignore anyone in fact when I don't want to talk to someone I specifically say "Don't talk to me" as you can see from the screenshot Vil so kindly provided. So if I don't respond I could be afk or I could be mult-itasking and not see your message.
Talonz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You noobs have been complaining about me for years now, get used to it all ready.

Then just ignore them. Don't bother them, and I bet they won't bother you. Calling them noobs and insulting them doesn't help, either.

Quote:
Anywayz, Im glad you lost your #1 spot, you don't deserved it.

Rolling Eyes

This... This must be a nightmare! Those eyes... It's like looking into the eyes of the diablo!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DarkHydra

Budman I didn't start this thread to attack you so there wasn't any reason to defend yourself in the first place. Was I upset about losing? A little, hence, the statement I was PO'ed. Was I going to take it personally? No, I've been saying since it started I was going to to try not to take it too seriously. This thread was to try to annouce my loss in a sarcastic, if not, humorous manner. I'm sorry you interpretted it as an attack.

There, I've apologized for any personal offense you've taken and I've changed the Title of the thread so you don't feel so offended I hope. Whether you accept my apologies or not is up to you. I don't know what your definition of a "noob" is exactly but you won't have to deal with me anymore ingame. I'm through, you have it to yourself. Peace...
Vilinh
Posts until end: 900

Quote:
I don't see what good following me around in game and on the forums and bashing me is going to do, but if it makes you feel good keep it up, I don't mind.

The reason I am "bashing" you, is in a way to vent some anger. Also I am trying to see if you can ever change, so that we can get along. I dont hate many people, and most of the people I do hate act childish and rude to other people, including me. I feel that we get enough shit to deal with in life, why keep it going in an MMORPG?

And also, you obviously do mind

Quote:
THERES THESE NOOBS THAT FOLLOW ME AROUND...I ASK THEM TO STOP AND THEY DON'T

And about not defending yourself

Quote:
This is a useless battle you guys start crap with me and when I get upset you point the finger at me. Ironically these are the same noobs that are so quick to point out every flaw I have and every little mistake I make.

Thats pretty much trying to defend yourself.

Quote:
Get down off your high horse and take the wild hair out of your ass, you guys are worse then me.

I can only assume you think I am on a high horse because of me constantly "bashing" you as though I am better than you. Well I would be lieing if I said we are equal. When trying to reason with you, I always see responses so childish and rushed. You refuse to see the other persons side, always thinking there is no way you can be wrong. I dont even think you take time to reread what you are typing.

You act as though you have done nothing wrong. Why is it that these people dont like you? Is it just pure coincidence that they just dislike you for no reason? Is it our fault that we dislike you? When will you stop blaming us, and blame yourself. Ask youself, why do I, Vilinh, dislike you. Then maybe you will see who is at fault.

Very Happy to lighten up the mood a little Very Happy

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
catslayer
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd person view...
Aerie wrote:
>My first acquaintance in the world of Daria was a dandellion I picked. Then, as I reached the main continent, I discovered a tulip and then I saw Talonz and Nellie Summerhill, if I'm not mistaken. The atmosphere was lovely. Nellie allowed me to take daisy, which I didn't know anything about. I also didn't know what [D] meant at that time. Then I met Apoc, who pathblocked me. I somehow got mad at him... and said he was a useless pathblocking moron. He seemed to be satisfied. Smile He then let me go. Our little quarrel ended right away.
>Little by little I gathered information from others and soon I already knew everything I wanted. Many new acquaintances were made as well. Chatting is fun Wink Then I looked at flower top and noticed I can reach the fifth place (every would-be-greatest-sorceress has to reach 5th place of the flower top Smile ). And I could. Then I saw, the fourth place is in reach also. I reached it too. Great achievement - I said to myself and went to sleep. On the second day I was no longer 4th, nor was I 5th. But wait, the new fifth place is just a couple of flowers above mine... I reached it again. Then I collected flowers and chatted the whole day. By the time of dark night, I was 3rd. That wasn't an agony to win, I just liked having bronze. DarkHydra, with whom I got acuainted as well, was collecting flowers hell fast, but he was busy (?) for a day and 100 flowers brought me the second place. That was my little Razz to him as he collectes twice my flowers per day and I knew he would beat me as soon as he returns. And the next day he did. He beat Reinor as well... I joined soon and Reinor was mad at me. We used to be friends (here in Daria) some day, but then we were no more. I just hate when that happends but should I do absolutely nothing to avoid insulting anyone? Unaffordable.
>Then I reached the first place. Dunno how, probably because I was lucky to collect flowers alone. Collecting flowers was fun. I wouldn't collect if it wasn't.
>Many people here say that "BudMan's always on", that seemed strange for me, as I saw him rarer than some others. And he as well didn't seem antisocial. I may be antisocial myself when I'm exhausted, I know how it feels and how people around feel. But is it a fault of one? Even stranger are the accusations in power playing. if I like to powerplay, why on earth should someone's whining stop me? (I don't like pp though Exclamation ) i guess there are some people who just dislike him (and u don't need reasons for it, if u wish) and some that like (and u don't need reasons for it too, again, if u wish).
>The following days Hydra managed to collect dozens of flowers and i had university studies, job awaiting. Had almost no time and was flat-out.
>Then I 'boo'ed' Foofoo to death, that was fun (boo'ed!) Twisted Evil
>Great thanks for all those (too many to number Smile ) people that gave me a single flower.
>Then BudMan offered me a deal. I didn't know why - both he and Hydra could win without my overall/daisys, but he offered, saying Hydra kinda backstabbed him. After some thinking I agreed.

DarkHydra can win the race cutting the now-speed in about a half, but, as he said, he wouldn't. It's his choice and I can't blame him for it, yet I wish he won.

...bittersweet 1st place of flower top. duuno what i feel.

jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkHydra wrote:
Here's the Kitten picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/DarkHydra/Screen-060302-01.jpg

LOL! Very Happy

On topic: I knew it would be possible to "change" the winner when the trade feature was added, but I thought it would add some more dynamics to the game rather being a source of heated debate! Oh well, don't take this alpha test too seriously, gals and guys. It's not the end of the world!
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Gossip All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: