Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOOBS ALREADY!!!!!! :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BudMan
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear rumors that everyone hates me but the truth is the % of the community that has any reason to hate me is very small.
jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest, you are not very constructive and you are losing points for every new post, perhaps you should look for a different forum to spam?

This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye

Last edited by jeb on Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
catslayer
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwahahahaha!!! lol. rofl...
2 Mr. Guest: you're just the best clown I've seen for ages =) It's been quite a time since I last laughed that hard.
Why on earth don't you accuse me of something? I really feel forgotten, it's unfair Confused Analyzing to your posts reveals you don't need a reason, so... c'mon, if you're calling the community names, call the whole one. I wonder what's for me in store of your warped mind.
2 BudMan: why do you think guest is one person? it's a group of violent little kiddies with obsessional neurosis. oh... yup. Wink
catslayer
Posts until end: 920

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

quote="catsslayer"

now that's YOU who's not attentive =P
only one 's' there Very Happy
and your accusing me of contradiction sux. if you can't understand what I write (damn this starts to resemble our good old philosophical argues with Stant, lol) don't say I write nonsense. What I was trying to say (yup, yup, i weeery baaad at saying thiiingies) is that I know little about BudMan, but that little knowledge doesn't allow me to say he's bad.
And there's one thing that I just can't understand. In every community there are people that always whine, saying everyone's baaad and the whole community sucks a loooot, and blah-blah-blah, BUT they never find strength to leave the community. Get lostmaybe? (just don't say you're doing this in the community's sake, community has already stated its attitude towards your crap)
kinten
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

Oh wow. That's exciting news. It only took you guys THREE YEARS to get THIS server. I'm sure we can expect top of the line business servers any day now, right?

With the current team the game has been in development for about 5 months now, so I don't see where you get three years from. I do recall one dissatisfied member a couple of months ago who also insisted that the game had been in development for three years without any results. Where do you get these ideas?
Anyway, I know you've all been waiting a long time for results, and waiting can sometimes be frustrating. Keep in mind though that we havn't promised you that the game will be out anytime soon. The alpha releases are for those who want to help developing the game, by testing bugs and coming with suggestion.
What's puzzling though is that you, Guest, don't even seem to care about the project, so why bother posting on the forums in the first place? If you enjoy picking on people I can see why you are posting the kind of stuff youve been posting here, and I can't blame you, we all have our preferences. I can only ask you to please move along, our atleast register and show us your identity. That and a little editing before posting might make us take your suggestions more seriously, who knows? You certainly havn't tried it yet.
Thanquol
Posts until end: 800

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest is me. *

This is to give you a reason to make these forums private - for registered users only. Or people like me can annoy you for ETERNITY <enter random evil laugh here>.

*Lie. But you should still make these forums private.
BudMan
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun is over Guest is here! Laughing

The truth is I asked an admin in game to help and they did nothing. I expected the admin to at the least ask Talonz and V to leave me alone, instead they just pretty much said "work it out yourselves".

If this would have been akarra or a later version of daria I would have killed those 2 idiots for blocking me (or they would have killed me either way) but since this is a silly alpha and the only thing we can do is run around and collect flowers really my only opition was to come on here and complain.

The only thing I wish I would have done differently is either not get so pissed off OR waited till I was cooled down before I came on here and made posts.
kinten
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery solved then. Try to keep in mind though that there are no admins yet, just developers strolling around checking the progress of the silly alpha, and they have no extra ordinary powers... yet...

Thread closed
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: