Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOOBS ALREADY!!!!!! :(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal and V38, I have been online on the server with Budman since this test started, and he has been nice all the time, barely saying a word. Why can't you just respect his opinion and leave him alone?
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
you DO realize he's only like that cause you're a dev, right?

Stop hiding behind "Guest" and show me proof that I'm wrong.
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
BudMan
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After being harassed I lost my cool and spammed and cussed which was not cool but geez why can't people leave me alone, I wasn't bothering anyone.
Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Budman,

They were in the wrong for bothering you in game. I hope this is the only instance and I hope others won't have to experience an inconvenience like this.

Let me know if others continue to bother you. Get screenshots and I will do what I can. No community member should be harrassed by another in game.
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
you DO realize he's only like that cause you're a dev, right?

I've known BudMan for quite some time now. And he has always been nice to me, I've never had any kind of problem with him ever. Also, I'm not a dev.

Signed,
Nexego

Named Nexego in the Silly Alpha and Assassin Lillian in Alpha2.

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision
That was planted in my brain
Still remain
Within the sound of silence

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/Nexego/
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/Slakt/
BudMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talonz wrote:
First time wasn't intended, second time didn't last long (didn't see dain there). Oh well, I'll cut it out though, because it's not very pleasant to everyone else who's having to listen to all this.

These guys followed me around and when I went to the island to the east they tried blocking me in, luckly Dain was with me and I was able to sneak out when they let him out. I have 2 screen shots that show v38 telling Talonz where to stand. Where should I send It?
Vilinh
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Ill just say what I have to say since I woke up to 2 pages of complaining.

I admit, I did follow Budman around. I dont like him at all, his attitude and the way he plays. He is a machine that always wants to be on top no matter what. Proof is he doesn't want anyone to slow him down or follow him. I think he would even still play if it was only him on the server.

However...

I know I was wrong, and acting childish. Ill simply just say, I dont really care when it comes to Budman. Trust me when I say this, you guys probably wont have this problem after the Silly Alpha ends. Also I promise I wont do it again since Budman is making such a big deal out of this like I knew he would.

And to Budman, I am sorry I ruined your flower picking experiance. I will not bother you anymore, so feel free to pick those flowers of yours.

Good luck on Daria. May there be no lagg
BudMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ate all my flowers hoping the cats would slow you down or the speed would get me away from you guys. I don't care about being on top. You don't even know me. I guess you guys got what you wanted. You pissed me off, I quit and all my flowers are gone.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! job well done
Talonz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, sorry budman. Me and you have been through some very tense times, and it carried over to DoD. Many of you really don't know budman yet. I didn't think it was a big deal either when I started to follow you around and hadn't expected everyone to get this bothered about it. Confused

Nah, don't spend effort implementing ways to protect against this kind of stuff unless it's actually abused by somebody who doesn't know when to stop. You can trust me not to do it again. Smile

This... This must be a nightmare! Those eyes... It's like looking into the eyes of the diablo!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks,

The Pre-Alpha release was to give you, the community a chance to see what we have been working on. It was not released to cause problems, and to have people abusing certain parts of the game and blocking characters and such.

I feel both of you should just avoid each other in game and continue testing or playing as you do not interfer with one another.

This should not be a big deal. As someone said before leave the past in the past and let it be. I was not an Akarra player so I do not know what budman or other community members did or were known for. Nor do I care.

I care more about who they are now and how they present themselves in this forum community, the alpha test and future tests.

I ask both parties to just drop this issue and enjoy the pre-alpha for what it is.

Edit:

Talonz - Thank you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: