Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A strange and unique(?) problem...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mythalinear
Posts until end: 960

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: A strange and unique(?) problem... Reply with quote

I ran into a difficulty with Dawn of Daria, although it has nothing to do with software/hardware. A while back I posted a story in the Role Playing Forum entitled VR, I kind of forgot that I posted and worked on it some more and then thought I'd try posting it on Elfwood to get some feedback. The story was rejected because it was considered 'fan art' for Dawn of Daria and because I had already posted it in these forums.

I would like to know if by posting stories in the RP section means that they become in any sense property of this project. I didn't see any such thing in the rules for posting, and the story has nothing to do with the game, it's just common RP material.

I sent a repeal back to elfwood well over a month ago and no word. (probably deleted it) Any advice/comments would be appreciated.
jeb
Posts until end: 500

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, stories posted here are copyrighted to the author of those stories. If we would use them in the game, we would ask for permission first.
This post made by me may not be the official opinion of the Dawn of Daria crew or Oxeye Game Studio. I may also say things that are incorrect or based on hopes and expectations. Viewer discretion is adviced. Oxeye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: