Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vacation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewreck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Vacation Reply with quote

Xmas and a new year

Yes, its that special time of year again...

For some, it means yet more lonelyness and hardship, for some it means love and presents. Whatever it means to you, i wish you all, if a happy one is not possible, atleast a better xmas than the last one, and that goes for newyears too.

For those that dont celebrate xmas or newyear, i wish you a better one this year whatever it is that you did last year.

I, thewreck, will be going up to Stockholm and then later to Norrköping for this vacation, and I guess kinten will be around there too, so you might see a tall fluffy dude walking next to a redheaded viking looking fella. In that case, just say hey and we'll be sure to return it.

On the Daria front things are going fine: Meetings, work, meetings, work, and more work! But since this post isn't really about Daria, i will not venture deeper down that path. Just wanna let you know we are still working hard at it. We will post something about Daria later on when we feel we are ready to show what we have been doing these last months.

In the meantime, make sure you really take the time to look out that window in your bedroom, observe the stillness or movement around you, and be inspired.

2006 here we come.
Kalorian
Developer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As thewreck said, Happy Holidays is the best way for me to sum it up. I am currently on my 2 week exodus from the U.S. Army Basic Training and I am doing my best to heal up and relax some.

For those wondering where I went I joined the U.S. Army for financial support as well as the opportunity to continue my focus on music as a profession and finish my degree in performance & composition.

I will be active and working with the team again hopefully this late winter. Things are starting to shape up well and a lot of progress is being made.

Happy Holidays all and have a safe New Year.

- Kal
Posts until end: 850

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you're taking some time off. Everyone needs some time to kick back and enjoy life occasionally. I'll personally be sitting around my house and slacking off all Christmas. :P

Hope your Christmas goes amazingly. Happy Hollidays. Peace.

-Poooooooooof-
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, a wonderful new year to everyone. (And GO 06!!!)

I wish I could be on the lookout for the fluffy one and the viking, but unfortuanetly live very very far away.

I tried looking out my window, but it's dark and it just sort of reflected back at me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: