Dawn of Daria Forum Index Dawn of Daria
Official forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Long?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonslayer7
Posts until end: 900

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dormeydo wrote:
And i don't want to start to play on one of the akarra servers cause thay will all die when DoD is released

I don't know. Some of the people - for some reason - feel like Talonz would be dissapointed in them (like they are his best friends) if they quit. They're a pretty determined group.

But don't mind me, I am just bitter because I cannot connect to the main server through my router! ^_^
AquaritsBR
Posts until end: 940

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dormeydo wrote:

And i don't want to start to play on one of the akarra servers cause thay will all die when DoD is released

I dunno if all Akarra server ll be die, well, i ll play in mine with my friends, like a RPG seccion, because all of us are living in a distant locations. We was a party of RPG (Vampire, Mage, D&D, WoD ...) and now we cant play because the distance, and in Akarra we are making a our "RPG Table Seccion".
But inside my heart, i ll play Daria .. and my friends ll play too, can talk for the other ppl.

Demonslayer7 wrote:

I don't know. Some of the people - for some reason - feel like Talonz would be dissapointed in them (like they are his best friends) if they quit. They're a pretty determined group.

I agree with Demon, every time that i see to my server i think in never play other game... look i ll play DoD, only waiting for .
But some party are very determined .... and i say, dont wanna qit my privates seccions of RPG in Kha's Table ehhee.

Well
Long life to Akarra and Welcome Daria Very Happy

Visite : http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/akarriansoul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn of Daria Forum Index -> Off-topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: